User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Motivation Thoughts

Motivation Thoughts

Thoughts Emerged,Mic's Row(s),I Could See It With My Eyes Closed,Beat With a Nice Flow..
    Industr, Gun's And White Hoes,Stasifaction Of States Of Mind Wouldnt Make My Night Glow..
    MC(s) Composed And Arose Flows With Genecode,When Inspired I Got Disire,Not Legal Higer..
    My Vein's Ran Like Wires,My Heart Burn Made Fire,All Connected To Mouth Like Amplafires..
    Obsessions Of Young Adolescent Made Dreams An Essence Of Survial Of Intiment Tension..
    Cords And Extensions Brought Redemption, But Blinded Of What They Mentioned..
    Individuality Was An Factor,Real Rappers And Just Actors,Stone Soild Gods,Laxidense Statures..
    Knewsence Brought Matters,Wolrd Peace,Then Beef Wasent Just Served On a Platter..
    But Through All The Assentials And Mentals,Accapellas And Insturmentals..
    I Can hear Voices Who Meant-ill,See Paper and Words,Shavings And Broken Pencils..

-Teer

Banned
    Battle Record
    14-9
    that was real nice. feeling ur shit. and u had nice multis mayne.

drop 2 links so this wont close.

~1~

God's Deciple
    Well first off.Your structure coulda looked nicer so it wouldnt be nessy and the flow would be in order.Some lines were streched and some werent.Didnt really see any imagery and the emotion wasnt really there.The wording coulda been better also.Decent drop though and id liked to see more from you.

Pz.

Battle Record
    3-0
    I couldn't stand all the typos. Also the (s)'s, the word you use is gonna be either singular or plural, determine what way you want it to be read. You have a grasp of multis. You had some basic wordplay, but at least there was some in there, now you can improve on it. Think of a creative topic, and keep practicing.

Battle Record
    14-2
    This was pretty wack, Lines were way to stretched & flow was off, Keep elevating.

Obvously Someone Is Bitchin Because I Gave Them Not Good Feed,I Love Kid's Like You Ex,Lmao.....

-Teer

You've Earned a Custom Title! Britty D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-5
    Dude your shits was drop i dont know if they were reading the same this gl u got talent and keep it up teerdrop

You've Earned a Custom Title! Britty D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-5
    lol nto drop but dope lol i dont knwo what i was spelling

Thankz,But I Know Where I Made Mistakes.I Just Messed Up Structure Wise,So It Makes It Hard To Read But I Liked It.So Thanks.Lines Werent Streched,There Were Multi's Running On Every Line.But Thankz..

More Comming...Appreciated..

-Teer

basically, the flow was nice the vocab was decent but you had no precise point in the rhyme, if u could add more focus on a specific element instead of scattering decent in a vauge mannor. the beef on a platter waqs a classic line though

jake
    It was aight nuttin special...the flow was avarage and so was the vocab...i couldnt
    really feel what you was preachn but overall it was aight....try to add better vocab to
    ya work, this way you can put emotion across too...peace

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    multies were about the only good thing bout this

this was a bit random..topic was different but i wasnt likin it

you need to elevate on most of the bsic rap skillz

like compleixty and vocab upped to a highter level

and less simple rhymes..aiight drop i guess..peace