Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hype

Thumbs up Hype

Spontanius? defines my style, spontanuity is what you lack by a mile,
    Honest to god, the thunder bolts strike, like benjamin franklin, flying his kite,
    Im tight, mr right, verbal kung fu with styles like from a film by John Woo,
    Still do what I do, no gods or politicians will prevail, all hail me, no derailing me, smooth sailing me, you all be hating see, and thats that why i dont believe, players talking shit, but there gay like poperee, this is a hype track,
    with lyrics that pump the crowd, ladies with there breasts out, bouncing around,
    with sound blazing from the amplifyer, so hot i burn holes right
    in the side of ya, you thinking im raps messiah, no wonder HOV retired!
    Uh, im like no other, kill all your family from your mother to your brother,
    to your other half, im knock the competition right out the park, ive got the spark,
    now im igniting the life, fuck poverty and strife, im better than obie trice,
    of mice and men, nah, just pass me the hen, remember? way back then? before eminem,
    when rap was about your endz not your skinz not your bling,
    no fake rappers tryin to sing, thats what im about,
    im up in the local drinking some stout, this what im about...nowt!
    Mukel, from the crew 187, FROM THE BIG DN, Im reppin' :drink:

Big up to Lucifer, Skinny T and Tight M, we are a fleshy wreckin ball!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Black Hornet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    47-16
    Awards 25+ Wins
    not bad structure/ flow, you had some good lines . i thought you could have left out a few words in a couple lines to keep the flow goin better but whatever.
    Favourite lines because of the flow and message.
    Still do what I do, no gods or politicians will prevail, all hail me, no derailing me, smooth sailing me, you all be hating see, and thats that why i dont believe, players talking shit, but there gay like poperee,

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    You need 2 links to 2 open mics you've left decent feedback on or this will be closed. Read the thead at the top of the forum if you don't know how. If you up this again without leaving links it will be closed.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Mukel, from the crew 187, FROM THE BIG DN, Im reppin' :drink:

Big up to Lucifer, Skinny T and Tight M, we are a fleshy wreckin ball!