Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: we not like the rest we the best

Battle Record
    1-3

we not like the rest we the best

yo kick it sit back straight up and listen
    ill stick this bit in the crack late up and dissin
    u lick my sac butu bitches all up there trying to tounge kissin
    i stay so free u can feel the g from the inner sanity
    i see what i see i peel u mc,s from the complex system daming me
    u cant feel me as my style unfold im a tru system about to explode
    i steal the good and mix it with the evil listing u as the bitch i sold
    i spit to a computer image then rip off at the screen screamng for pillage
    if i where a shooter i would tip off the team leaning for dealage
    so come at me bring that gun with the glock caulked up
    so fuck fun im gonn destroy ur whole image socked blocked up
    till ur cock blocked blocked up
    destroy a image of a man riping him from his flesh
    showing the pillage tipping for the man death
    so i end this just like the rest
    show nothing but lut and lust leave the vest
    and show us something to put u to the test
    cuz u not like the rest we the best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    yo bitches click here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CORRUPTED MINDZ
    BLACK DEATH

OPEN MIC

Battle Record
    1-3
    yo uppin for responces yo

yo bitches click here

CORRUPTED MINDZ
    BLACK DEATH

OPEN MIC

Battle Record
    1-3
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238245

theres one let me get the other one yo

yo bitches click here

CORRUPTED MINDZ
    BLACK DEATH

OPEN MIC

Battle Record
    1-3

yo bitches click here

CORRUPTED MINDZ
    BLACK DEATH

OPEN MIC