Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Have you what it takes?

Battle Record
    30-12
    Talent isnt the only factor that comes to play..executives and suits arent stupid they wont take a risk on somebody who isnt 'marketable' whether they're really good or not.
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MondoThugs

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC
    i could not...nor did i ever wish too... i write for my own enjoyment... its a release to me... it has nothing to do with the fame or respect... I give props who go into hip hop and dont suck and spit what THEY want to spit..not one 15 year old herbs wants...

Battle Record
    24-2
    I probably can...I mean my lyrics are way way WAY above average....but not near perfect...my wordplay and punchlines are above average aswell....my flow is amazingly on point on audio!....i could spit as fast as probably Ludacris when he tries to rap fast.......Hmmm maybe even the slowest of Bone Thugs(hard to choose) but my voice is what makes it difficult....ionno i aint got that "marketing" voice....more like a Nas kinda voice...i could also make pretty dope beats! oh and my chorus never comes out "catchy" enuff....
    VERBAL INTERCOURSE

The » Way
    Battle Record
    34-19
    You're all liars... HAHAHHAHA i win.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace 2 Society
    I'd need a hell of alot more practise on writing lyrics, and my word play and vocab needs alot of work, I also dont like the sound of my voice that much either (when rapping). Im also Australian ^
    You've got me wrong.. I love the sound of my voice and I'm proud of where I'm from

It's just that other people don't see it that way, they seem to think speaking in an American accent is a prerequisite for rapping... Which is bullshit, considering how they are always going "keep it real don't be fake" but then they tell you to put on a fake accent that sounds nothing like you speak in real life.. fuck that.

Iljas The Illest
    Considering my young age, I could probably make it if I put my heart and soul and all my time into it. Work ethic is one of the most important things when it comes to making it big and I think a lot of people think their work ethic is better than what it really is.

Gimme a Tenner, Bitch
    Battle Record
    14-21
    I've been writing since I was nine.

Never really put my full focus on music because of things in life, but now I've shut it all out I'm focussing on writing more stuff, and using a fine tooth comb to elavate.

So if I did put 100% into my music I reckon I could...
    Fuck a Sig!

Sicnificance
    i aint tryin to blow up just be established off my talent. in a few years yeah i will make it, its just about gettin the work down now

P.Status™
    I could, but sorta lost touch with that dream over the years, hip hops just not what it used to be, .....If someone wanted to sign me i probably wouldnt unless is was with one of my fav artists like Royce da 5'9 or Nas.

You've Earned a Custom Title! ~Da Hitman~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    yea i feel like i could make it...i've already got a buzz brewing in my city...so if the right person here's me and drops an offer i'm all for it

Artilleries
    you a lozer

Artilleries
    mariah carey