Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8
Showing results 106 to 120 of 120

Thread: dipset...bloods?

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by RXL
    can i dead this?...

easzy e was a grape street crip..

ice cube isint and has never been nothing but has had some ties to crips...

dr dre..wasint nothing..

dub c is a crip and reps it and has gangbanged..

mac 10 is a blood...

dj quik is a blood..

the game is a fruit...ermm..blood..

suge knights a blood...

snoops a crip...

all them otha niggaz is wannabes..

they wanna be something stupid..lol...naw but fo real tho.,....

biggie deaded it with..real niggaz do real things..if you a drug deala or gangsta or some shit like that...your that..if your a rapper your a rapper..cant be both..positively cannot...your in the public eye...you can claim...an rep..but cannot take in any activity a gangmember does..and to me a gangmemeber does just that...hes into the shit..hes deep...they ask him to shoot someone..he goes handles his biz then goes on with life...or dies cause he got shot in return or ends up in jail....

dont play with me ion this ....lol my cuz all bloodz and i once spent 17 hours of one day talking to some grape street crips and the nation of islam boys...belive it or not theres some crip gangs that get along with bloodz...and there some crip gangs whos colors are red and blue...

but to even dead this bitch any more....why would you be happy to rep a gang?...you really need all them extra dudes to back you up?..shits dumb and pointless...were all gonna die and you wanna die over some niggaz and colors that dont mean shit in the end...if thats your life...and you like it..>which most dont<...go with it..but i did it...hated it..and now..dont do it..ima rapper...not a gangsta kiddies...

1 love
    peace

p.s
    cams still a fruit for bringin on the pink phase but ya gotta admit the nigga got balls to try it...

Yeah I agree with you espeically with the crip and bloods
    getting along with each other...I used to mess around with
    a blood chica...she told me that Bloods and Crips
    are actually supposed to be like brothers some ish like
    that...that they not supposed to be rivals..she told me
    a lot of stuff..she actually was a gang bang head.
    And as for these rappers that claim to be bloods yeah
    gotta agree with what biggie said ...

good job lol.

Battle Record
    8-7
    Just realized this thread was made old...

Eh well.

Battle Record
    4-1
    obviously game confronted the issue of him bein blood and dre being crip---he say "but red strings in his converse and this a dre track" on "higher" i think...
    "Can I talk my shit again?"

WAR SAKU!!!
    Battle Record
    4-5
    rofl dipset gangstas dont kid me i could knock juelz out cam wears pink to much an jim jones OH SHIT the dude who dress's up as easy e
    Methods

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    who gives a shit if the dipset are bloods or crips it don't matter to me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    cousin is a blood (llike anybody else claims) and told me this on this shit...

The dipset sign is a blood sign, Harlem is known to be covered with bloods so he said he can see how Jim Jones (the only one that said he was DUMBASSES) can be a blood, but even if you aren't, growing up with nothing but Bloods will make you adhere to their dressing style, in closing everybody here needs to shut tha fuck up EXCEPT FOR ME OF COURSE

Quote Originally Posted by Sho Nuff
    you would guess im in the burbs...cuz i dont care bout gangsta shit right...but u would never know where im from so drop that...for all i kno u could be in the burbs...so that was a dumb statement by far...

and me saying there fake gangstas has nothing to do with me knowing what a real gangsta is...its obvious they shit is fake...so yet again a dumb statement by you...so since u want to ask questions, i got one for you...why do u think there gangstas?? cuz they rap about it?

damn, why am i even arguing with you...you'll jus comeback wit some dumbass response...

aint nobody in the world Gangsta all the gangsta's dead.. but they do shit u scared to do ....so they gangsta to a person like u yup
    Get Low

----
    real gangstas-the mafia

sylent J
    who really cares about that shit

----
    we do dogg.

yung city
    nobody knows wut da hell dey are but prolly blood so my brother says

P.Status™
    who cares someone close this stupid ass thread.

Drfunk1986
    foo they aint bloodz. juss cause they throw up red rags don't mean they blood. They fuckin from Harlem. They might be, but still NWA is a important part to Hip Hop and why a lot of peepz got into Rap and Hip Hop in the first place.

Pillboy
    personally fuck a slob but hey i got respect for you if you can rap just dont come at me with no dead ass shit its all about the black and blue!!

Sicnificance
    this thread is the biggest fuckin waste of space