Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Preamps

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    i said a little more not a lot more...lol

dj_fade_out
    Focusrite P6 TrakMaster Microphone Preamp Compressor and Equalizer http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-FOC-P6.html $299.97 Free Shipping That better for ya

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    yeah actualy i saw this before don't much about it anyone use wat you gotta say about it....btw thanx homie

dj_fade_out
    It's a nice micpre. Probably my fav. thing on it is the compressor. that compressor makes everythin sound soo nice. The micpre is clean. I wouldn't suggest doin too much eqin wit it. Do the majority of that in the pc. That way from one recordin to another you don't have to try and figure out your eq settings from another recordin. Now that I've gotten a platinum focurite and recorded wit it I never wanna go without one. Hopefully that helps you.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i havent been to a studio with a protools setup yet. i dont pick the studios tho. ive done stuff for RnB heads so far and most of them go with the old school studios that have a long history of dope singers that have gone there. when i record for myself i'll DEFINITELY go to a studio with protools tho lol

and i didnt claim that the mbox is the same as an HD system. i hardly ever recommend it actually. i was just saying that the preamp itself is the same. its the same thing as saying that the emu cards have the exact same A/D/A converters as the HD systems. emu cards dont comapre to digi at all but they do use the exact same part. obviously they use cheaper parts on the rest of it tho. u gotta think about the target of the advice that im giving. it differs from person to person, and i know a lot of these people and what they are looking to get out of their equipment.

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_fade_out
    It's a nice micpre. Probably my fav. thing on it is the compressor. that compressor makes everythin sound soo nice. The micpre is clean. I wouldn't suggest doin too much eqin wit it. Do the majority of that in the pc. That way from one recordin to another you don't have to try and figure out your eq settings from another recordin. Now that I've gotten a platinum focurite and recorded wit it I never wanna go without one. Hopefully that helps you.
    yeah it does i'ma cop that this friday prolly thanx dawg