Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 16 of 16

Thread: is it just me? or is god rap an oxymoron?

Battle Record
    5-4

yo..it was jsut a question. not an opinion.

ur just an idiot man, rap is all about human expression... it's an art form, would you say that a painter is a hipocrite for making a piece about a microphone? just because it is a portrait of a tool used to make sounds instead of pictures???

no I would call him an artist using neoclassicism/romantic/or expressionist techniques to create an exact composition of his study. or he could be creating a phonograph to emulate the ancient egyptian style of hieroglyphics.

you know this was just a question, just something to discuss, not a chance to berate me with lackluster insults. so please either leave an actual answer to this question in your own words, or scroll up and push the back button and fucking leave my thread.
    Last edited by wordplay; August 8th, 2004 at 09:38 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.