im sick of all these bitches fuckin drivin me nuts, they gonna have me sittin in the back the short bus, makin things go wrong like i been fuckin cursed, im knock out ya gums and steal yo purse, stupid bitches, what the fucks their beef, i just wanna fuckem all then go straight to sleep, i dont wanna cuddle and be all confuddled, bein locked up like the boy in the bubble, and slut shave that pussy i dont wanna see stubble, fuckin two bitches at once i must be in double trouble, so strap on that muzzle cuz i bite when i scuffle, and i'll smoke the stuff till, my brain is on top da hill, flyin and not dyin forever, i can never be killed, wanna battle, it me and my crew, drinkin so much i'll make my step child puke, is this new to you, doin everything that you can do but better, kill you and that preppie wearin that polo sweater, fuck preppies and there sports and girls, cuz i could fuck everything they got and ruin their world, take a 45 to school and show em my rules, not the shit they go by in their little world, would i kill boys or girls, it wouldnt matter i'd send their balls for a twirl, in their world everything is great, mommy and daddys money and their perfect lookin date, well i got somethin to say, i fucked that bitch last year gave her the hiv and shes gonna die anyday, but anyway, this is the opening act and dont forget LaMaR cuz i'll always be back