Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Shedding Light Onto My Shadow

Frozen Flayme

Shedding Light Onto My Shadow

JUST LIKE A BLAST FROM THE PAST WHAT WAS EXPECTED CAME AT LAST, EXCEPT FOR THE PROBLEM IT HAPPENED WAY TO FAST, A GUN WAS BROUGHT DO TO ANGER AND HATRED, AND FOR MY MISTAKES ITS YOU WHO'S LAYING DEAD, MEMORIES FLASH IN MY HEAD AS I REMEBER WHAT YOU SAID, "please dont go" IS WHAT YOU PLED, AS "everything will be allright" WAS THE COMFORT THAT I FEED, IT WAS A FIGHT WE KNEW WAS COMING BUT MY PRIDE GOT IN THE WAY, AND I THOUGHT THAT IT AS NOTHING LIVING BY MY GUN WAS HOW I'D PAY, WHO KNEW A LIFE THAT MENT SO MUCH WAS THE ONE I COULDN'T SAVE, EVEN IF THE BULLETS CAME FROM HIM IT WAS I WHO TOOK THE BLAME, NOW IN BED IS WHERE I LAY, ALONE, JUST WAITING FOR THE DAY, I HOPE WE'LL MEET UP AT THE GATES, TILL THEN FOREVER YOU'LL BE MY MATE...I LOVE YOU.

ON A PERSONAL NOTE I LOVED AND ALWAYS WILL BELINDA DECKER 3-25-85 TO 5-18-02
    Last edited by Frozen Flayme; July 8th, 2002 at 09:12 PM

Gunz -N- $tackZ
    Battle Record
    3-6
    YO DAT WAS SERIOUS SON. wait till u read my shyt about suicidal tendencies. keep spitin da real. uno
    21-13-0

~~B~~ aka Synickle AKA Str8killa

N.T.G

copyright2002 G.S=GUNZ& STACKZ ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OF THIS MATERIAL WILL BE SUBJECT TO PENALTY UNDER LAW.

Full Circle
    whats up with all the caps?

this was alright and deep for the fact that its someone you know and it sucks when you take the blame/bullet
    and deal with everything that could happen after especially
    if doing certain things in situations are completely out of your
    character...this flow was okay

danja
    i could see wher u were comin from although not ur best, caps made it hard to read. overall though a good piece keep it cumin