Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Courage.

Battle Record
    9-6

Courage.

Courage can be a fascinating thing, the root that drives us all,
    Towards our destination, if we try.
    To strive for what is right and the morals we believe in, to achieve all of the goodness in our sight,
    Who is it who can steal away this courage? This meaningful endeavor on lifes path?
    What being could take sacred things from another and not bother or care about aftermath?
    The people that we crown as the silt of our rivers, the dirt that spoils a startling perfection,
    Those people with nothing else to live for, nobody to value their affection.

(short but meaningful?)
    Def Poets

Battle Record
    3-1
    I don't know if it was an ancient and wise samurai warrior who told me it, or I heard it from watching too much Digimon, but I remember this quote that goes, "Courage isn't acting without fear, it is recognizing the fear and acting despite it."

I dunno. Personally, I would like to know who can steal one's courage. Other than fear. Fear is a powerful thing. But courage is something that knows fear quite well, it can't exist without it. Unfortunetly, fear can exist just fine without courage. Know what I mean?

Eh... it's sad really.

~

OG Poet, er some shit.
    Battle Record
    5-5
    I liked this. It was more like an emotional lesson than a poem. Desplayed your thoughts nicely on what courage means to you. On some of these theories, i would have to debate against, but either way it was inspiring the way u took this topic and formed it. I liked it alot.
    Po'Ethics - Est. 2004

Battle Record
    2-0
    i like this 1.....it has some real good emotion and in my eye it goes real deep.... i personnall;y am with Lichwise
    Personally, I would like to know who can steal one's courage. Other than fear.
    ^^^that just keeps going in my head cuz its a really gud question...

.........fav part..........

What being could take sacred things from another and not bother or care about aftermath?
    The people that we crown as the silt of our rivers, the dirt that spoils a startling perfection,
    Those people with nothing else to live for, nobody to value their affection

keep droppin

....bless

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    55-6
    i liked it it was okay ..
    favirote line was
    Who is it who can steal away this courage? This meaningful endeavor on lifes path?

i really liked that , need to work on that structure but i really liked the delivery, nice sequence, overall like it alot .. keep droppin..
    7/10

~Guru~
    it was a good piece just work on ya structure
    you had a nice flow and delivery and emotion
    i really did enjoy reading it especially the second half
    nice drop

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    hmm, I'm actually impressed by the power in the piece. I really wasn't expecting that much power in that little of a poem. Great job on that fanta.

I can't really say much about such a short poem but feedback is feedback right?

Well emotion was good, it was a mixture of wanting and hatred. Vocabulary was strong, you used very appropriate vocabulary for this. I think that the words you used in this is what made it shine. The power of the poem was really inscribed into the vocabulary you used. The length...I'm not sure what to say about it. I really like the fact that it was short and still managed to spill emotion. On the other hand, I think you could have made it as great if not greater if you increased the length. Well, overall I liked it, what more can I say.
    murder murder

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smooth JT's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Hey hun it's been a long time and i'm still breathing. This was a great peice that made a lot of sense to me. Never the less you need to stay strong and try to fight back when you can and know when it's time to back down. Much respect and love to you hun. JT
    "Leave your feedback on the page because only the peanut gallery is welcome here"

"You laugh at me bacause i'm different but I laugh at you because your all the same"