User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: American World Domination...

The US imposes political and military pressure on nations to ensure they get the most favorable terms when it comes to international trade. However, every other developed nation does the exact same thing. Elected officials are put in office to fight for the best interest of the populations they rule. They are not in office to do what is right for the world. If America's application of this practice seems more prominent it is only because they have such a huge economy.

Unfortunately, ^^^this policy is one of the factors that fuels extremist groups hatred of developed countries. The extremists respond using terrorist actions. And then countries respond in kind to the terrorist actions. Whether it's in palestine, afganistan, basque mountains of spain, etc. They have to respond because this is what their population wants them to do.

This is capitalism folks. The rich countries do whatever they can to improve they're economic wealth at the expense of smaller countries. And those who disagree with the system fight back however they can. I think it would be great if we had a global communist society with unlimited resources that could provide everyone with the same opportunities. But the problem with modern day communism is that it is only feasible when a select few decide how to devide the spoils for the general population. At this point in time there are too many social differences between cultures for us to agree on how to devide all the resources evenly, and therefore capitalism, or survival of the fittest (with some basic rules), is the fairest way to go.
    Last edited by Phate; March 12th, 2004 at 01:27 PM
    Studio 21

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    How many times am I going to have to repeat the same information proving all these damn Anti-American posts wrong. You (in opposition of US) have not touched any of the points I have made in the vast number of RB threads on this topic. It's useless for me to jump in and contradict evey single attempt to compare America to Hitler, or prove that communism does not work in practical terms. I just want to thank those who are making arguements in defense of America, keep up the good work. I'll chime in as I see fit, but right now, no one on the opposition has posted anything worth my intervention here. When they do, I'll shut it down! In the mean time I'll get back to work...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    36-6
    lol ... to say Bush isn't a new world Hitler is stupid ... he may not be slaying the "imperfects" but anyone who opposes him gets the bombs ... ur nievity that america is great , is of course an americans view of america ... GO anywhere in the world and you'll see america is not liked ... they go along b/c no one has the power to take u down ... the citizens of these countries hate myou ...

i went to italy and there was "No americans allowed" signs and soon as they seen my Canadian flag ... it was " Canadians r great people , thank the lord u arent american"

Battle Record
    21-14
    idont think any country could get world Domination....
    accept israel...

Kuruption967
    Tha key to world domination is weapons and defenses........

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    American way of controlling the world isnt that much different from what the Roman Empire or Hitler did... I mean it is done in a "new age" way, as to say they do it smart while making people seem they are right , they are controling the world.

their intrest in the world are backed up by military action...For example Forma Yugoslavia where in distruction of the country they would be able to stratigicly place troops near Central Europe. As well as provide a sea entry for trade through the Medeterian Sea , which i witness with my own eyes. The escuse of " Communism", is a false one. For people lived good under Communism with everyone sharing equal rights, and it worked, not just in theory but in practise too. Than from 1981 onward American supported Terrorist begun independence movements which would lead to the slaughter which we all witnessed.

Now same thing in Iraq is happening. For all who say all this wasnt about Oil are blind. Americas position there gives them access to all of the oil. George bush warks in what he sees best for himself/America, not caring about the world. When the trade center was bombed , it was known that the Terrorist were Saudi, so why wasnt war declared on the country, instead it was a war on "terrorists"... Of course Mr Bush couldnt afford to ruin hes friendship with the Saudis since it would mean a cut of import of oil....

I ask this question why doesnt America intervine in these countries : India / Pakistan, Russia / Chechina, North Korea.... becaouse they have no intrest there , at all. Plus these countries have nuclear arms... and they arent as easy to bully around

This Global domination is no different to the one Of the Turkish Empire, the roman Empire... Or even the Nazis.... only we are being blind folded for seeing the truth
    ^^shut up before we come to YOUR country... lol j/k

Here's what I think - The US is nothing like Hitler or the Nazis, because we have rights and freedoms. We may not be as free as we would like to believe, but if we don't like Bush we can vote for someone else. Try that with Hitler.

blah to the rest, it's all specualtion by a bunch of RB'ers. Like any of us know what's really going on or why.... the big picture is way beyond all of us, and I guarantee it's a corporate based vision, countries won't matter in the future, only corporations. They already control the world, they just prefer to do it behind the scenes. And yes, the US is the probably the worst in the world, because you don't get to be #1 on this Earth unless you do the worst to everyone else first... my grandfather has a saying, he calls it the "Guerrero golden rule" - do onto others before they can do to you.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Taktik
    lol ... to say Bush isn't a new world Hitler is stupid ... he may not be slaying the "imperfects" but anyone who opposes him gets the bombs ... ur nievity that america is great , is of course an americans view of america ... GO anywhere in the world and you'll see america is not liked ... they go along b/c no one has the power to take u down ... the citizens of these countries hate myou ...

i went to italy and there was "No americans allowed" signs and soon as they seen my Canadian flag ... it was " Canadians r great people , thank the lord u arent american"
    Oh God tactic do you really want me respond to such idle thinking! It proves that perspective is something most can not grasp (minus experience, as the saying goes)...

People are easily biased by what influences their views. Most look to the braodcast media for their perspective (one which is skewed beyond distortion), so of course being most do not care to look further or are barred from it, they take the side that is pushed upon them. If it weren't for America the worlds scoieties would be in much worse shape. You could belive what you want, but historical evidence and intellgent insight reflect that hands down. We are the youngest super power ever to grace this earth, do you attain that without content from your neighbors? Hell no, human nature compells us to loath such, yet when allpied in everyday life, it's looked down upon to do and act as such. Would you rather the position America holds in this world be turned over to nations such as Pakistan, North Korea, Red China, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lybia? Would that make this would a better place than it is now? If Britian and the US, lost the military might they have what position would we all be in... Entrust the UN with the task of maintaing the world. The UN who has Lybia chair the Human rights counsel, or Syria who sits on the weapons counsel. I would say that would be my very worse fear!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you