User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Warmup

Warmup

yo i aint posted in ages, so this is just some warmup lyrics
    dont sweat me if they are cold

yo yo eyo
    you talk shit ill leave you varnished, me alone in a room will absorb the darkness\\
    i write my lyric bars in ball point parkers, cuz u cannot harness as much bars as farmers in peak harvests\\

I fly through through the clouds on magic carpets, raw flesh ripped apart by the forces alone i harness\\
    you body language alone showes you are wiery, your so dumb you cant explain the airodynamic properties of string theory\\

Theoretical physicists today still use a core technology, developed in the 18th century, based on pure energy\\
    the weather energy that you withold, you pety storm can not controll, lyrics 90 billion degrees below freezing cold\\

The differential equations that describe the motion of the system, depends on, not just rythm, but your common sence and wisdom\\
    you want some raw lyrics then come to me, the differencial property master, me, Lyricsg\\
    <center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <center>

Im, im, the, illest, illest, emcee, cee, cee

spika
    yo that was gud just like watching a blank piece of wood your lyrics buddy that girls always say u got a big wuddy hey lyricsg wats up from spika

yo anyone reply
    i aint posted in age abd i want to see if i have lost my touch
    uppin dis
    <center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <center>

Im, im, the, illest, illest, emcee, cee, cee

the medicine man
    Battle Record
    52-34
    pretty nice pice3, nice in places other not so nice, if you have lot your touch then you will be pretty good when you like fire!!!

keep it up,

peace

leave feed and a link i'll return it

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    Yeah this was alright here....structure was ok, just try to shorten your lines down a bit or structure it differently cause the stretched lines took away from some of the flow but it was alright....you had some alright vocab....multies were ok,...but overall this was alright...keep at it.