User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 96

Thread: My opinion on abortion.

Battle Record
    15-4

My opinion on abortion.

Here's my holy opinion on abortion.

It shouldn't happen. Seriously, there's better options than abortion. Some family can adopt the child and there's even a chance at getting your child back when you're fit to raise the child.

And yall have taken everything I've said and just killed it. All I said was that most abortions happen because of families that either couldn't afford the child, the mother was still finishing school, or the father wanted no part of the baby or the mother. I didn't ask to have everybody jump on my back and tell me what I think was wrong and bring real life events in. Stop taking everything I say and think that what I'm saying is pure factual. I was making an estimate. And just contributing my opinion to the thread, that's it.

And that's real mature to make a thread about me in the mod lounge to not mod me End, real class act you are.

Adult Foul Mouth Yung Foul Mouth's Avatar
    all I gotta say it I survived abortion...I know I wasnt wanted..and this will lead to "kill yourself" threads...but abortion kicks fucking ass...theres soo many unwanted fuckers..and why we gotta save babies?...I mean...they gonna grow up and maybe become the fucker who's the asshole at your job...

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    ^^^@ Aisle
    FYI... he made a thread saying for cprogress to mod you if he saw fit.
    Get your facts straight kiddo.

Secondly... I partially agree with you on the issue. However you showed some real ignorance in posts in the old thread. And so you know, I now have no respect for you as a human being for you last post.

Abortions should only be allowed in cases of cut-and-dry rape or due to inevitable defects in the unborn child that would pose serious health risks to both mother and child.
    Last edited by Chrit.; January 25th, 2004 at 02:11 AM
    AI

Adult Foul Mouth Yung Foul Mouth's Avatar
    wait who u talking to? lol

Battle Record
    15-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapt Wit
    ^^^
    FYI... he made a thread saying for cprogress to mod you if he saw fit.
    Get your facts straight kiddo.

What are you talkin about?

Secondly... I partially agree with you on the issue. However you showed some real ignorance in posts in the old thread. And so you know, I now have no respect for you as a human being for you last post.

Understand, that it came more out of pure frustration. People are acting like I researched the facts behind this. None of what I said was based on anything purely factual. It was just an opinion, realize that.

Abortions should only be allowed in cases of cut-and-dry rape or due to inevitable defects in the unborn child that would pose serious health risks to both mother and child.

I agree with you there.
    Blah, sorry for flippin out, just kinda got pissed off.

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    I still stand on my point, the father is the ONLY man who should ever have any decison about abortions..

So while i respect everyones opinions, if its not your potential baby getting aborted, you should have no say

My opinion is mostly aimed at politicians... male politicians

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    What if your body isn't capable of going through childbirth? I know a woman who if she were to have a child, she'd die due to a hole in her heart.

If she were raped... hm?

Or what if the children are born into an unfit family? I was born into an unfit family and it was horrible. By a small chance I got out of it, but if I didn't I'd probably be end up dead.

Abortion is legal. Abortion happens. A life isn't all that valuable. And abortion is required.

'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer
    By a small chance I got out of it, but if I didn't I'd probably be end up dead.

..you escaped death once..but thank god..all things happen for a reason.

edited

Battle Record
    20-20
    if u a young girl and u get pregnant by accident then abortion is gd but ya gotta look at it like the kid u killin' cud b da nxt 2pac...
    JAY FIORZ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ENGLISH TILL DEATH DO US PART

and the tai kwon monks ! Methane's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    How the hell did you manage to make this thread Tupac orientated? ^
    raiders of the lost art ©
    W o r d P e r f e c t

the pound is stronger than the dollar, HOLLA !

FUCK UR WACK BEATS!
    Battle Record
    12-10
    I think they should make abortion like adoption. Make people pay to do it...but then that would make no sense, since a main reason why a lot of people have abortions is because they can't afford the child in the first place...Now i've just confused myself...

Anyways, All of you saying abortion is ok. I advise you to watch a video of an abortion taking place. That's what changed my opinion on the issue.

and the tai kwon monks ! Methane's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    People shouldn't have to pay for abortion. . What if a 15 year old homeless girl was raped and got pregnant?
    raiders of the lost art ©
    W o r d P e r f e c t

the pound is stronger than the dollar, HOLLA !

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist

So while i respect everyones opinions, if its not your potential baby getting aborted, you should have no say
    Exactly...You can sit here and preach that you're anti-abortion until you're blue in the face, but when it's you or your girlfriend, still only teenagers finding out you're pregnant..Everything changes.

I'm pro-choice but I think it should be a last result..Kids still need to be more careful...
    P U R E

RemarqabL

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    People shouldn't have to pay for abortion. . What if a 15 year old homeless girl was raped and got pregnant?
    Some clinics have scaled prices...Like you pay only what you can afford..So if you're middle class or something you'd pay a little whereas if you were homeless you would probably be able to be treated for nothing..
    P U R E

RemarqabL

FUCK UR WACK BEATS!
    Battle Record
    12-10
    i didn't wanna talk about this since it was a pretty scary moment in my life...but bein a teenager and gettin a gurl pregnant is the worst thing. That happened to me....around summertime. This was before, when I just thought abortion was just another thing. And even while pleading to the girl, she wouldn't get an abortion no matter what. Now I see why she didn't...

Anyways, Abortion is like suicide...why do people always look at death as the solution to a problem. "oh, my life sux" *takes knife and slices throat* Like what the hell...im sorry, I could just never realize understand why death is always the way seen to resolve problems
    "Oh, dis faggot stepped on my new tims" *pulls out .44 and shoots guy in the neck* ...it just shows how barbaric humans are and how we are not heading towards prosperity...but towards depression.