You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Lightbulb greek mythology untold tales

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=98343

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=98598

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...451#post985451

i know the bars are long its full bars instead of single lines

it's unsensibly psychotic how sickeningly swift I slice swords severing-skulls\
    stories spoken meant ta never-be-told proceed with caution ya better-be-bold\
    bodies unbagged barren dead-an-they-cold caught and carried careless across the river-styx\
    where I'm drippin-piss on the passin poseidon but decidin I should be fryin bigger-fish\
    isn't-this hit-or-miss as the ship shifts in the mist minds are made vaguely vacant like hypnotists\
    the gods give-no-gifts to the mentals of mere man so fear can sheer man's mere hands\
    clear stands in the depths-of-hades are hardly heard of outside the heads-of-crazies\
    the depths-amaze-me we fall deep-in-a-tunnel see souls stretched sunk as they slowly seep-in-a-funnel\
    sword seeks-a-rebuttal when I'm struck in the silence as a whining-banshee goes flying-past-me\
    that's the last time-he-scrathed-me caught a violent-slashing when he tried-ta-catch-me\
    crashing fastly when I hit-the-gates met by medusa merging wit a head of vicious-snakes\
    I'ma get this bitches-brains met her eyes with suprise "ya can't turn roc ta stone" and split-her-face\
    wit' a spinnin-mace what is this-disgrace? hell is half hard as ya heard, ha! it's a deaded-fraud\
    I'll better-gods then deep in the darkness the dreaded howl of a three headed-dog\
    I pulled out my sword-of-sins but the dog spit slashing steel that tore-my-shins so the war-begins\
    I have heart the force-that-wins I grabbed em' growlin tore-the-limbs of the terriblly tortured-twins\
    scorched-their-skins with flames from the pit's-of-hell layed 'em on a cross and hit-the-nail\
    give 'em one last kick-an-bail mark me for the miracle match I snap into the lodus-position\
    mind loaded-for-friction knowin-this-mission was meant as my last-stand I walk up ta satan and give him a back-hand\
    flames fried inside his flesh flashing his fierce attack-plan he balls his fists like missle-hits\
    he whistles-spits with burnin siphillis then he takes ta the skies and I rise with my wings of icarus\
    I'm sick-of-this I let loose a luminescent flash-of-lightning and quickly crash-wit-fighting\
    slash-the-lining of his shield and watch the gash-igninting touch my torso in terror as I feel-the-cuts\
    shit, look down and my stomach's spillin-guts I grab the eternal arrow ta lay the killin-touch\
    my mind is still-a-crutch but it's slowly breaking as the bow I'm taking ta lay this shot has ta take my thought\
    light the poison ta make-it-hot focus, fierce, don't faint, fight, but I shake-alot aim nailed-at-his-chest \
    fling the shot but it sailed-ta-the-left my soul is slain slammed and soured by satin sorry salvation I failed-in-my-quest\

Battle Record
    0-1
    no replies?

hound
    that was pritty weird lyrics but nice

hound
    so keep it up dogg

hound
    yee im not that good just thought id tell ya

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    ^You should have just edited your first post lol..

But this was alright i thought....structure threw me off at first until i got more into the flow of it, after that it flowed pretty good i thought...i liked the multies...you had some good vocab in this...overall this was a alright drop...keep at it.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Originally posted by Masta C
    ^You should have just edited your first post lol..

yep

Battle Record
    1-5
    dat was hott dog good job
    Cape Verde soldier:
    Kills:4
    Shot:1
    Captured:Never

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vvvvvvvvvvvI Know All Your Info!vvvvvvvvvv

Battle Record
    16-25
    The rhyme scheme was ever sooooo sloppy.. Your content was also such a let down from what I expected.. The title was very intregueing.. It was good however considering you just came on RB.. Just elevate by sorting your flow and content out..
    Pot` Ed.

I dropped to show RM what hot was;
    And this faggot got Butterflies in his stomach the size of Mothra

Your text is just another weak display
    One fist to your eye'll make it go through that black album remix phase. - Saviour Arraign

<center>The Faculty</center>

Battle Record
    0-1
    there's alot you aint catchin if you dont think this had content, the content goes on a parrellel of societal failures and structures metaphorically played out through the form of old mythology.