User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Joe Budden

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Joe Budden

kid can rap. I heard his "best of Joe Budden" mixtape (67 tracks) and was impressed, so i went and bought the album crazy late but fuck it, The intro is dope, and 10 minutes is nice too. Word is he and 50 might be going at eachother, in my opinion if its kept one on one Joe will urinate on 50, but of course 50 will get his hired guns Lloyd Banks,Yayo,Obie Trice,Eminem and whoever else and they'll gang up on him.

Re: Joe Budden

Well, singing is something which comes with passion and hard work as well. I know many people at www.toppaperwritingservice.com who doing well in this field and people appreciate their work because they do something for it.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus302 View Post
    Well, singing is something which comes with passion a
    just as your lust for a cock in your mouth comes with passion

Battle Record
    0-2

Or a triangles bed

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I’m pretty sure it’s females and coming from thinking jay got their back
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Or a triangles bed

- - - Updated - - - unblocked games

Nah I’m pretty sure it’s females and coming from thinking jay got their back
    That's useful information. thank you very much!
    Last edited by kavontoy; July 12th, 2021 at 11:38 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

that gas pump though

- - - Updated - - -

Patience... I’m not trying to be disrespectful but I don’t deserve to be disrespected either.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not trying to be taught how to live in “their” world... I just want to go back to mine!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

You know how to do it then you know how to fix it! You can hate me too cause I really don’t give a fuck about that either - but you’re going to hate me for me and I’m not going to be forced to feel like or side with them. Everyone know and I’m the stupid one that didn’t? God RIGHT FUCKING HERE NOT EVEN DOING SHIT ABOUT IT! When you went behind laughing it was rat sitting behind the cop. You probably did co-sign that shit too.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I say Lord I have to hear some faggot ask for forgiveness!!!!! THATS NOT MY RELIGION, CULTURE, OR GOD AND NEVER WILL BE Beyond terrorized... my dads ex up in the title like this shit is a cute joke or something. All eyes on me? Nah cause if they really were u wouldn’t be getting so hit. EVERUONE would help fix it. I’m not round 2 defenseless bitch on your side. My priority is not hating on them dumb ass bitches or even having to deal with them either. Someone is on my mother fucking body!!! Do you comprehend that? Do you want them on yours so I can demonstrate?

- - - Updated - - -

Humiliation, degraded, loss of esteem, confidence, respect... and they’re right cause it really would’ve been different if they even TRIED to do that to you!

- - - Updated - - -

And when I was designing an evoke for fun I got dropped across town just for posting it. I’m not going to live that vulnerable and I’m not the one that deserves to so HOW!?!?? Anyone at least going to tell me how?

- - - Updated - - -

THATS NOT MY FAMILY THEY NOT EVEN MY FRIENDS ANYMORE!

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t even know who that is... I’m supposed to still trust and blow a kiss back or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Bitch I don’t care what you think or say I am... if you were me you’d be in the corner of the panic room chewing a styrofoam cup!!!! I don’t fucking even judge people to even begin with!

- - - Updated - - -

You can get a show terminated in 2 episodes but you can’t make them just STOP?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want to change my god, culture, or religion and I didn’t ask to

- - - Updated - - -

You could do all that but you use it to FUCK ME UP instead of me being my best!!!! How’s that me? How’s that my karma or my god and family?

- - - Updated - - -

They actually said for the majority... MY god would take out 100 sex offenders before he takes out one gold... it’s value and I know I did my best and sure as hell don’t deserve this shit. Tired as fuck... do what you want... but get them off me before you leave!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919