User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Corrupted Visions: Untangible Evil

Battle Record
    37-1
    Originally posted by ...::ËMËRGË::...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    37-1
    /\should be banned...reply with better feed you piece of fucking shit

Battle Record
    23-19
    this was a well structered piece had nice wordplay and some creative thoughts, the flow was alright i liked the topic...good read

you forgot to poll vote on my battle...can you hit it up weith it thanks

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...5&pagenumber=3
    Soft Focus
    ..Returns..

Battle Record
    37-1
    thanks...done

Battle Record
    37-1
    thanks...done

Battle Record
    37-1

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Battle Record
    37-1
    Originally posted by SkiddZ
    This was a very good piece, very well done.

upp muther fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2
    well I can't really say much for the topic it din't really grasp my interest as much as I thought it would but anyways. your flow was a lil bit choppy to me it seemed it was fell of juss a lil bit but nuttin big. you had good vocab and a really good structure and nice multi's and u had a good rhyme scheme and some decent wordplay. overall nice piece bro. keep up. peace.
    <center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=red)>Atmosphere - inspirations of following in the footsteps of story tellin rhymes</table></center>

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>

Act One:

color="blue"><table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>
    Polished and refined to bring a new groove to crews/
    gestures meaning lesser to negotiations between me and you/
    so what’s this heartache all of a sudden edge’in to your seat/
    fuck it, cement shoes and 200 feet oughta be pretty sweet/</table>

Words of Wisdom:

color="blue"><table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>it's perplexity set in a realism of our world/
    it's textual content, stepping stones on broken pearls/
    if wisdom is a need be vent for visualizing truth/
    then let be proof, demise the break between adults and youth/</table>

You've Earned a Custom Title! YJ's Avatar
    u had nice multis and it flowed nicely
    ur vocab was good and your structure
    ok wordplay
    keep droppin!
    8.5/10
    BEST OF YJ
    Holla at cha Boi
    Watch Me
    Eyez of a Young Nigga
    Can't Forget yall
    Luv sick
    I can't Believe It(RIP Denise)

Battle Record
    1-5
    intresting and unusual thats what i like about it. keep it up
    Cape Verde soldier:
    Kills:4
    Shot:1
    Captured:Never

vvvvvvvvvvvI Know All Your Info!vvvvvvvvvv

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    your the worst fucka emcee ever...worst piece..

lol just playin

This was very good...Vocab was strong and the imagery was pretty good...best line

One last breath I take...as I inflate my chest...heaving
    I blindly and wildly attack so fiercely...I aint believing

Good job dawg..

8/10.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Yeah this was a pretty good drop here i thought....your structure was good in this, like it always is....your vocab was good as well....Flow in this was alright, stayed on point through out it, kinda lost me at a few points though but nothing real big...You had some good multies....overall good drop....keep at it.

Flow wuz nice, Part of the verse didnt really fit the ending , decent wordplay, Keep spittin tho the flow wuz nice most of the way. thanks for the look.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Originally posted by Dez
    Yeah this was a pretty good drop here i thought....your structure was good in this, like it always is....your vocab was good as well....Flow in this was alright, stayed on point through out it, kinda lost me at a few points though but nothing real big...You had some good multies....overall good drop....keep at it.