User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: help please

help please

ok im pretty ill lyracist and im ready to step my game up to audio...
    but gah i have no idea where to start... do i need to make my own beats or use regular instrumentals off mainstream songs?
    what do i need to buy? i saw on another post i should buy a cheap condenser mic, MXL-990 for 59.99 and a Behringer MC100 fo Preamp 39.99
    aight how much does a condenser mic cost and wtf is a MXL-990 i also heard i should buy a pop filter...

ya i need help so so so confused on what to do

if all else fails, poke em in the eye wit a good sharp stick

Battle Record
    5-3
    pay 300pr hour at the studio
    Welcome to reality.

^^^thats really expensive... but heres a good way to start... if u think ur pretty good enough to use a lot of $$$ then get a good condenser mic, pre-amp, popfilter(thats just to start off)..... but if ur an ok rapper... than go get an decent vocal or dynamic mic(which are fairly cheap..) get a pop filter... n thats pretty much it for a dynamic... but i suggest u get a condenser mic n a pre-amp.. n pop filter.... o yea, u also need a good sound-card... like a delta 44, or get any creative cards, there real good...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    go to radio shack get a 12$ comp mic. dl cool edit pro 2 or acid pro 4. you dont want to waste money on expensive equipment when you gonna sound garbage anyway. you said you have never rapped so use the 12$ mic to practice and get the feel. the n go out and buy some equipment.

i didnt say i was new to rappin i said im new to audio(on the internet). im willin to spend the cash.

anyway how much will all that stuff cost that u listed verbal? where would i get dat ish and should i get somethin like fruity loops?
    if all else fails, poke em in the eye wit a good sharp stick

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    u might not be new at raping but ur obviously new at reading. How about u try browsing the help forum and read the 8 million other threads just like this one.

closed