Stuck on Borders and Programmed Disorders
Destoring polls and woes and Life's Recorders

Not only does this accentuate the flow of your verse, but it keeps it interesting, keeps the piece up beat. You're not monotonous this way, and good inners reflect well on complexity, especially with the rhyme scheme. If you can develop a constant rhyme scheme with constant inners every few lines or so, it'll work wonders for your pieces. Multies are related to inners. However, they are slightly more complex, because they're multiple syllable rhyming. I'm sure you've heard PJK talking about multis before. He's written quite a few tutorials on multis, so I won't need to elaborate much. Here's an example of a multi:

escaping moral's ascention
retracing quarrel's prevention

Notice how each word rhymes with the word in it's corresponding position, and usually the syllables are matched as well.

As far as vocabulary is concerned, get advanced, but not too advanced or you'll detract from the overall message of your piece. You don't want to get advanced to the point where the reader has no idea what you're talking about, unless that's what you intended to happen...lol. Sometimes big words detract from the flow of your verse too, so be sure to pay attention to syllables and enunciation. Simple words can work sometimes, but usually aren't your best choice if you want a graphic verse with good imagery (which will be elaborated on later). Avoid rhyming the same word twice, it detracts from the flow of your piece. Here's an example of vocab use:

But let go, (1)escaping (2)ascention, prevention
Of the closest (3)confrontation, In this Nation
Of (4)Incarceration, Of (5)deprivation, I'm stating

1. and 2. Escaping was used because in the line, because it is a loaded word (you should know what this phrase means, if you don't, go ask your English teacher) and I am saying I tried to get away from progress. This goes directly into number two, because instead of progress, I used the word ascention. It's a more connotative (this is a word you should look up and understand if you don't already know it) word than elevate, which is common especially on these boards, and progress, which doesn't really bring as many images to ones mind.
3. Confrontation is another way of saying running into, bringing up, but it makes that idea concise and brings it into one word that can have so many different meanings with the same central idea.
4. and 5. Incarceration instead of jail, not only because it rhymes, but it gives the word more emotion, more depth and feeling. The same goes for deprivation. Being deprived of something brings up more images and emotions or lacking something, or hungry, being cold, lonely, etc. Deprived is a very very connotative word and when used well, can entice your mind and trigger lots of emotions and images.

Sometimes your pronunciation is different from someone elses, maybe because of accents or just the way you were taught to read it. Keep that in mind, always. Remember, flow and vocabulary can either make your piece excellent and among the best or it can hurt you, no matter how great the message was, without a flow, the reader won't be as interested in the piece, and weak vocabulary won't conjour as many images as you intended to have.

written by Shao