User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Streets Beat!!

I Love Titty

New Streets Beat!!

what up all,

been a while since my crew's added any new beats on the site, we just did its called beat047, its got a deep streets story telling fell to it, the chorus is dope and the one bar drum fill before it is grimy as well. Its worth a listen please drop ur feedback PEACE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-3
    a link would be nice

I Love Titty
    lol oh shit sorry i was half asleep when i posted that. My bad

www.soundclick.com/54east my apologies

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

Battle Record
    11-3
    It sounds a bit squash'd did you put a compressor on it for the final mix. Its not bad. thou tha volume goes up and down a lil too erradic( sorry for the spelling ) If you need Profestional mastering of your beats holla at me Ive been doing it for years. aight Peace

I Love Titty
    uppin^^^^^

Epin Effrin
    i peeped through a bit of ur beats... i was feelin these... i like ur style, u had a nice diversity of sounds... i enjoyed "beat47" and "beat15" alot... u had nice drumlines, they had nice quality and hit hard... good melodies, good sounds, im feelin these alot... holla at me brother, piece 1 stay up

You've Earned a Custom Title! TheWholeTruth's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-1
    peepin beat47...the organs are coo...i like the echo you got goin too...drums are hittin nice...i aint hearin a bassline though ??? ooooh...i like the break wit the snare hittin like that...nice beat man...shit has a nice feel to it...good shit...ima peep another...

im peepin this orchestra shit...its aight..you sure chopped the shit out of that sample, lol...that snare is crazy, the drums aint hittin as hard as that other one...but its a nice beat...i'll peep one more...

Beat 115...intro sounds like a love song...shit is coo...sounds like it would be a real positive, uplifting song, drums are a little to constant if you know what i mean...like the kicks, but shit is nice though...feelin this shit...nice work man..

.peace.

PLEASE PEEP MY BEATS

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=92530
    Last edited by TheWholeTruth; November 17th, 2003 at 05:17 PM