User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: when FRIDAY comes....

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

when FRIDAY comes....

Monday to Thursday, infer to the worst days, bleak like a desert waiting for water to reap, Friday the build up, the concrete holding my mind, keep it down with the street. After Thursday night, Light hittin ma face wakes me up get ma things into place – case sumthin crops up, need to be ready, busy days flowin steady, by the sun in the sky can predict the diary, when ma interior car mirror blinds me - time be bout 5 no more smokin, tokin, gotta stay choking, clear headed for the evening, believin that ma haunt will be heavin with ladies, anyways, when the clock hits 6.00 waitin for clicks, see which concoction where gonna mix, meanwhile getting dressed, in the mirror lookin slick, polish ma shoes then meet at ma local, already vocal from the vodka I total’d sittin waitin for da line-up proposal, cheap beer steered down our throats, playing pool and laugh at bad jokes, when we get to the final place, race to a cubical, credit card cutting, white fuel, more durable, checkout the finer discard the unworthy, dance with the gorgeous, leave the bull faced and sturdy, times tickin by startin to feel I can fly high above the bar far but I need it for alcohol, come back down for a jar, 10 pints 10 vodkas later louse almost hittin time to gather the kitty for bevy’s as many’s as possible for the binge at ma twins, where the real thing begins, things like e’s and coke, ten mins later lotta sniffing and noses stinging, by 8 in the morning like zombies lookin appallin, feel like crawling put on ma coat and walk home recover for the following evenings callin……………………….
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    i want to hear the audio this was well composed in a very artistic format.pergraph usually takes away from a read but for you it is destined to beuutilized.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    34-10
    i left it in a paragraph on purpose, so you could get the flow easier, and thnx for the crit..................peace

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    This wasnt too bad, i liked it....it made a good read....flow was very nice i thought, didnt really get off track...this is a different style for you and it seems to be working well in this piece...your vocab was good, nothing wrong there...i think you did well on your content..liked the opener to it....keep at it...and keep dropping.

skrawni ASK RRD
    that is definitely a hott style. and yea, its easier to get tha flow in a pragraph format wit that style. i like how it's set up. its pretty much flawless. keep doing shit like that and you're bound to kick some ass

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    30-3
    Fa Real This Should Be An Audio.. That Was GooD!

I Can Tell It Was A Freestyle Cuz U Kept Goin On And On!

Keep It COmmin!

down our throats, playing pool and laugh at bad jokes, when we get to the final place, race to a cubical, credit card cutting, white fuel, more durable, checkout the finer discard the unworthy,
    ^^^^ LoL Alota Commaz .... But Good And Origional!
    QueenStyle

Battle Record
    34-10
    yeah it was a free style, just wrote it as it came, already done it on audio, but altered it a bit to keep the flow.....

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    polish ma shoes then meet at ma local, already vocal from the vodka I total’d

^fuckin ill

nice as fuck nick,,,, keep it comin you're definatly improvin on the old open mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coming Soon
    Battle Record
    64-54
    ^^^exactly.....your display of multi's was raw as fuck...

very nice in my books.....just take outta paragraph form.....

do me a favor an drop ur thoughts on
    The Monkey Dream
    thanks an keep postin.......pc*1*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10
    im uppin this so its next to the second verse........
    .........................//...//.......

Battle Record
    1-2
    Nice shit..
    Structures fucked up tho.. work on that..
    Multies were coo nd topic wus original..
    Keep writin dawg..

e.coli
    nice shit i was feelin yo flow and u had some nice vocab and some decent multies. like everyone else is sayin this would be a dope audio piece.

holla

Point-Blank
    What else can i say other then tight as a nun's cunt.
    Shit man keep droppin, That shit is ill.
    []Deace

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2
    nice job Deva proply one of the first pieces I've read by u which is kinda surprising but as far as I can say I liked it. but I have to agree ur structure was pretty wack but u had the flow and tha multi's fo sho. not much I can really point out to say cept this was a good piece oh and ur had some pretty good imagery in this piece to I thought. keep up the droppin man. peace

down our throats, playing pool and laugh at bad jokes, when we get to the final place, race to a cubical, credit card cutting, white fuel, more durable, checkout the finer discard the unworthy

polish ma shoes then meet at ma local, already vocal from the vodka I total’d

^^ some nice lines man.
    <center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=red)>Atmosphere - inspirations of following in the footsteps of story tellin rhymes</table></center>

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>

Act One:

color="blue"><table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>
    Polished and refined to bring a new groove to crews/
    gestures meaning lesser to negotiations between me and you/
    so what’s this heartache all of a sudden edge’in to your seat/
    fuck it, cement shoes and 200 feet oughta be pretty sweet/</table>

Words of Wisdom:

color="blue"><table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>it's perplexity set in a realism of our world/
    it's textual content, stepping stones on broken pearls/
    if wisdom is a need be vent for visualizing truth/
    then let be proof, demise the break between adults and youth/</table>

Battle Record
    34-10
    thanx Gene, i know what ur sayin about the structure, but the way i read it, it works, especially with a good beat behind it....peace... oh and thanx everyone else for the feedback....holla