Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: off to hell we go (psy-cho)

You've Earned a Custom Title! MonStar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

off to hell we go (psy-cho)

new song i came up with..
    hit me up with some feedback, and leave a link if you got something you want me to peep and hit you with some feedback..

verse 1:

clouded in darkness, shrouded by a devoured caucus, surrounded by the heartless
    the cowards my target, get bombarded by this unsigned artist, end up dearly departed
    spitting demonic images, so close the eyes of the innocent, Star brings vividness
    fuck around and have your parents being consoled and giving sentiments, i put an end to it
    murder and mayhem, Star dont play man, put a gap in your teeth like michael strahan
    i'm more hazardous that a baron wasteland, erase your face cause death is my gameplan
    i'll murder a mindstate, cant be seen like a blinddate, i'm fucking mad and my words are irate
    words are extraordinary they travel through time/space, i'm not human, shit i'm verily a primate
    theres no method to my madness, i'm a magician pulling my hats from the intestines of a rabbit
    addicting, got you hooked while you still think your only testing a habit, fear your chest to matic
    Star bringing nothing but death and destruction, fuck with me and violence is the only repercussion
    emcees is soft get broke up like a muffin, if you cherish your life then you best not say nothing (not a damn thing)
    i'm psycho and crazy, the rifle is shady, MonStar stay dropping bombs the size of full grown babys
    throw punches so hard that when they hit you they daze me, bout to blow up like coke in the 80's
    told you i was mental individual, in death my sprits records will still be out spinning you
    grim reaper in a pair in tennis shoes, i'm a criminal that'll put pen to paper and put an end to you

hook:
    i'm off to hell, theres no turning back
    i'm off to hell, metally disturbing rap
    i'm off to hell, i'm considered a psycho
    i'm off to hell, so say your prayers and grab ya bibles
    off to hell, i'm what?, i'm off to helllllllllll........

verse 2:

fuck knowledge and livin happily, i wanna see some violence and agony
    some death and tragedy, i got a heart, i weld the pistol compassionately (haha)
    crazy and psycho, MonStar merk you from miles away with a sniper rifle
    satans deceitful, i'll surprise you, like a moron saying something insightful
    spittin insanity, causing calamities, bringing horror like the house from amity
    ville, wit sharper than steel, livin in hell, cause this is where i was dammed to be
    deeply disturbed, displaying sickness in words, Star be shittin on birds
    dismantle herbs in the sickest of terms, is you seeing me or is your vision blurred
    death in the flesh, Stars the best of the best, always ill, expect nothing less
    blessed or possessed?, i'll hammer my point across like my words where a tool chest
    displaying heat, soldiers conveying retreat, slaying giants, live by the way of the street
    its painful how i murder a beat, etched in stone like concrete, star remain one of the elite
    my words are like assault and battery, fuck ya gun talk, the shit dont rattle me
    i disperse death rapidly, Star u'll take on anyone, dont care who the combatant be
    i'm cancer in the human form, i'm the answer in the form of a future storm
    swarm the globe with ruthless scorn, sit back and watch as my futures born

hook:

verse 3:

i'm fucking mental, shit i stalk my own shadow, fuck you, i got multiple personalities to battle
    dismantle your leg with my hannibal ways, i love beef, so thats why i stay serving up cattle
    trust me you dont wanna explore the dark side of my mind, my visions hurt the eyes of the blind
    rhymes so far ahead of my time, that my work wont be truly appreciated until the fall of mankind
    tell me i aint ill watch me crack ya skull, punch through ya chest and rip out ya liver ribs back and all
    MonStar sick, shit i contracted raw, i spit venom at such a fantastic furry that it'll detach your jaw
    you couldnt rock star if you threw monoliths, annihilate any emcee and steal there common sense
    fuck Star i'm a comet bombing shit, shit on anyone and there brother to prove my dominance
    mentally impaired, damn right you should be scarred, i'm off my rocker and rolling down the stairs
    heart as cold as ice and a mouth that spits flairs, eyes the color of inferno, they emit glairs
    the valley of death i call my home, heart as cold as chrome, got you froze as i shatter your bones
    scatter your dome, leave you laying tattered and alone, i'm madder than a dog splattering foam
    i'm a psycho unleashed, a psycho on beats, murdering madmen, you ever seen a psycho show grief
    "hes a psycho, retreat", a psycho that spits heat with enough force to shatter the streets

hook:

hit me up with some feedback....dont sleep...this aint a fucking pillow...

edit, i switched up the hook cause it seemed nobody liked the old one...

old one:
    psy-cho, psy-cho
    its off to hell we go
    psy-cho, psy-cho, psy-cho
    psy-choooooooooooooooo (2x)

new one:

-1-
    Last edited by MonStar; November 5th, 2003 at 08:09 AM

Battle Record
    1-0
    uppin for some feedback...

Battle Record
    1-0
    uppin again...

Life & Times
    Battle Record
    39-16
    Ok this was a pretty dark peice. I can imagin it soundin like one mic by Nas. The way it starts off slow and quiet but picks up to a faster pace. The vocab was good and it flowed well. The rhymescheme was good aswell. The only thing which was disapointing in this was the hook. The tune to snow white and the seven dwarfs didnt fit in. For that I had to use my imagination a bit and take away the thought of snow white and think of how I would of wanted it to sound if this was my peice. Overall a good peice....keep writin. 8/10

Yo I got some open mics.....check any of them out:
    1) Mom I'm sorry (my first ever open mic-everybody lovin it)
    2) This is my life (nominated for top 10 for October)
    3) Just me and a mic (puts images into your head)

Peace!!!
    LM
    The Life
    & Times
    ...The Rhymes

You've Earned a Custom Title! DocDizzie's Avatar
    I liked it Matter of fact the only thing i didn't like was the hook. If you couldn't think of any hook you shouldn't have put one. Could have just had some talkin like in Thug Love wit 2pac and Bone Thugs. But it was still a great drop keep good shit like this coming.......Except the hook
    End of all game you have chosen ya path.

Now you too can be a victom of DocDizzie's Wrath

Battle Record
    16-3
    This was a hot piece - sounded like some DMX style rapping. What was cool was the way you built up the flow of the song, to fit in with the content. The rhyme scheme worked quite well, and you had some nice vocab in there which actually FIT IN with the flow of the song - havent seen that from a 1-0 person before. The only thing I didn't like here was the chorus - arrrgghhh - i agree with LM, it was hard to keep my mind on darkness when i keep remember snow white with 7 ugly midgets walking around. Otherwise this was a dope song - 8.5/10

keep writing, im gonna be lookin for more stuff by you - youve got potential

Battle Record
    1-0
    thanks for the feedback everybody...i had that damn snow white shit stuck in my head when i was writing this so thats why its the hook ...i was sorta trying to throw it in there to see if it would work and sorta add a comedy element to the whole thing...guess it didnt really work...lol...o well....

heres something i came up with real quick that i might use as the hook instead (i could prolly come up with something better if i wasnt so damn tired right now)

hook:

anybody like this hook better?

keep the feedback coming...

-1-

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    blazen joint pop put this on radio and get the world blazed no doubt
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Imaginasian
    All I have to say is: Dark

This was a very very dark peice, I mean it was. It had a slow tempo at first then it picked up, the flow was really good and it was deep, deep but dark, very very nice verse. Try to make very line even next time though, but still very very good, props.

Battle Record
    1-0
    thanks for the feedback...upping for some more...

Battle Record
    1-0
    uppin yet again...

Battle Record
    28-14
    Awards WOP Champion
    really dope drop
    liked the whole thing except the chorus...
    rhyme scheme..dope
    wordplay was dope had plenty of quotable lines in there
    its not often u reaad a piece that some talks about themselves but u enjoy reading
    really good shitkeep dropping that illness
    wuda quoted but there was too much and im a lazy cunt
    You need Ghost Dog in your DVD collection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's a bold statement - the new youtube

Battle Record
    1-0
    thanks for the feedback ^

upping yet again...

Saber
    Um, I thought it was pretty good

Battle Record
    1-0
    uppin like a mofo