User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Scary Movie 3!

EyE QuE
    All of em were stupid, there only funny when your madd high lol. Thats tha only point just like ed,edd, and eddy lmao.
    ~1~

m.B.p.
    heard it was aight need to see it though

Akira Son Bio
    I heard mix opinions about it, mainly negative ones because the Waynes Brothers weren't in it.

MultiVersEal
    Originally posted by Neurosis
    Why'd you edit yah first post man I was jokin. Now my post looks pointless. Thanx bitch...

Movie looks aite, I wanna see it but I aint payin 15 to do so, I'll wait till the dvd comes out...
    mwhahahahahahaha. i just edited cuz ppl would prolly bitch about me spoilin it like buttersworth did. and what you talkin about 15 hahahah i pay like 6 to see a movie. dont ever buy food or drinks at a movie theater just sneak in some burger king and a bottle of coke.

AusRotten
    my friends say it was funny... then i hear all the wackness bout it... llol..... i dont know.... much rather see texas chainsaw massacre....

Da_Legend
    ^^^ texas chainsaw massacre is garbage, dont waste ur time watchin it.............................................

KLINIK
    Originally posted by Da_Legend
    ^^^ texas chainsaw massacre is garbage, dont waste ur time watchin it.............................................
    aw wurr?! .. i heard that shit was off the hook yo! .. but oh well! .. may be it was because of that one chick from 7th heaven .. i think its because she in it .. but oh well .. thanks fo the tip up homeboyah! get at me!

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Texas ChainSaw Massacre IS dope, fuck that moron.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.