User Tag List

Page 1 of 574 1 2 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 8599

Thread: Illtown Mixtape Signups

Battle Record
    3-0

Illtown Mixtape Signups

Hello. I know some of you have been awaiting the signups. Here it is. let me explain the logistics of the mixtape.

I would appreciate it if a mod would stickie this. this is a deal of a lifetime.

This mixtape will be a collab of unsigned and signed artist. Los Angeles has lost its underground hiphop. There hasnt been a mixtape release in years. Because of this people do not take much interest in underground artist out here anymore. With this mixtape people will begin to feel and appreciate underground hiphop.

The setup:
    Ok I and a team of others have talked to many record stores. 6 soon to be 7, have agreed to distribute free of charge the mixtape with any purchase of music from there store.

We are have found a good deal on getting the cd's pressed. There will be approxiamatly 5000 cds in circulation from the start. We currently have 2 djays who will be spinning a couple tracks from the cd (if its banging) and also be distributing at parties. Also we have a team of high schoolers from 4 MAJOR highschools in the Los Angeles area, who will distribute them at school.

Although you will not be able to get cash for you songs.... here is the good news. THIS MIXTAPE WILL BE HEARD BY AN EXECUTIVE AT UNIVERSAL RECORDS. One of the mixtape staff/artist is curently signed with universal, and assured us that his producer's will Have a listen.

To signup simply Reply to this thread with your aim or msnmessenger, and a site where your music is uploaded. Or you may pm me with your info, and that your interested. My email is daniel_t1228@hotmail.com
    aim:squad postman

also... Since we cannot afford to get all the tracks mastered, I suggest you record in an booth. If not make sure the mix is real clean. All the tracks WILL be professionally equalized, so all the tracks soundlevels are the same.

We really want collabs. Solo tracks may be accepted but we only want 3-4 on the mixtape. Collabs keep the mixtape alive.

Here is the roster so far

Artist Label

Gizmo - Marvel man squad Universal Records
    Postman - The Squad Unsigned

Collabs
    Postman & Gizmo

The signups have just started. The slots will be getting filled fast. plz hurry in signing up.

all tracks will have to be finished by Labor Day. If you didnt get a chance to sign up you can drop and audio and see if it makes the cut. Thank you.
    And good luck to your journey of hiphop.

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    *STICKIED*

If This Is True... It's A Good Idea... Might Wanna Post This In EI Though... More People Will See It.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Hmm...
    I'ma talk to a couple cats...

I may be down for a collab on this.
    AI

Battle Record
    3-0
    Things is lookin real good. Thanx for the stickie. This is gonna be hot. Chrit who did your art?

Imaginasian
    I will talk to some of my friends, we can get something hott in here maybe.

I Love Titty
    I'll talk to some of my people, and if they're are any hot MC's that wanna use a sick beat, www.soundclick.com/54east, we usually dont give out free beats but for something like this we wanna get heard

I'm down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Originally posted by PostMan
    Things is lookin real good. Thanx for the stickie. This is gonna be hot. Chrit who did your art?
    COM
    AI

Battle Record
    11-6
    getting a disk mastered isnt that expensive. I would go the extra mile to make sure things sound good. I know someone who will do it for a low price. His equipment is all Makie and digital..If your interested pm me if not good luck with this disk.

-1-

www.winterroomrecords.com
    softfocus

while you write to rapbattles I perform on stage

How's it feel to lack in comparison?............

YoUnG-sUsPeCt
    Ayo I Can Write You Some Ill Lyrics To Spit Up On The Mic Aight!!
    I Promise You They Are Ill

Emcee Universe

Otherwordz
    yo Chrit...you can get down on mine and Emcee Universe'z collab if ya want...

aim-BKProphetik1
    yahoo-da_prolifik_1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/kingofthievez.htm

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    If You Need Some Free Beats...Checc Out My Soundclicc...

http://www.soundclick.com/redalertproductions

Just Email Me @ h6iakai@ksbe.edu

Originally posted by YoUnG-sUsPeCt
    Ayo I Can Write You Some Ill Lyrics To Spit Up On The Mic Aight!!
    I Promise You They Are Ill
    With A Signature Like Yours, We Can Already Tell You Are A Herb.

Pz.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    15-6
    I'll talk to a few people I know.. I will get back at ya..
    Artificial Intelligence

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..
    me my boy young p want in...holler at your boy