User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: The Truth?

The Truth?

today i was reading the comics (i love the boondocks) and i was reading blondie. the dad saw his son watching a rap video and asked "what is that song about?" and the son replied "about keeping it real and stuff." then the dad asked "who's rapping the song?" and the son replied "the guy in the necklaces in the cool SUV commercials." do you think they were trying to send a message of hip hop losing it's way or do you think they were bashing it.

/:Ayura:\
    government policies trying to get rid of hip hop through his evil plans. believe me, is true cus hip hop is so powerful, and can expose everyone to this world, and the government dont want that, they want destruction and money. i believe they manipulated to the weak state its in, in being commericial and rapping about bling bling with da rims, and gangster shit with no creative structure. they dont want to see hip hop be a creative art, first cus the government is racist, they know that the community is a way to make people happy, and people stronger in there hearts. the only thing we can do is fight.

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    There are many things wrong with the US Government.....but I highly doubt their sole purpose is to obliterate Hip-Hop......

I think the cartoonist of Blondie was only speaking of what the general public knows from the image that they see on MTV

KLINIK
    OH DAYUM! AINT THAT SHIT A BITCH!? I NEVER REALLY HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SHIT?! where did yall hear that from?! or are yall just pullin on my dick? holluh at yuh boy!

/:Ayura:\
    yep, we should organize a guy fawkes scheme and play the goverment, that will tell em whos boss.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i dont even get it. the punchline makes no fuckin sense. did u word it wrong? who is in necklaces in an SUV commercial? guess u had to be there

Battle Record
    2-0
    Originally posted by /:Ayura:\
    government policies trying to get rid of hip hop through his evil plans. believe me, is true cus hip hop is so powerful, and can expose everyone to this world, and the government dont want that, they want destruction and money. i believe they manipulated to the weak state its in, in being commericial and rapping about bling bling with da rims, and gangster shit with no creative structure. they dont want to see hip hop be a creative art, first cus the government is racist, they know that the community is a way to make people happy, and people stronger in there hearts. the only thing we can do is fight.

Ok, I feel like arguing, so your my victim.

First off, you proved yourself wrong in the thesis. "goverment policies", thats not true, the government doesn't have policies about getting rid of hip hop.
    And also, this is what you said; "government policies trying to get rid of hip hop through his evil plans."
    -Now...I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the government is not a single person, "he"...lol

"believe me, is true cus hip hop is so powerful, and can expose everyone to this world, and the government dont want that, they want destruction and money."
    -Damn, this is to easy. Hip Hop isn't to powerful, if 50 Cent said "Yo, kill the person beside you", how many people do you think would?...none, maybe one or two, but thats only because there crazy and just want a reason.

"i believe they manipulated to the weak state its in, in being commericial and rapping about bling bling with da rims, and gangster shit with no creative structure."
    -Riiiiiiiight, the government did that. It was in no way shape or form the fault of the fucking idiotic crack heads that decided to pick up microphones cause everyone else was doing it.

"the only thing we can do is fight."
    -Alright..."FIGHT THE POWER!!!"
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

KLINIK
    deng! this kid can argue like a mo'fucca! LOL! well do any of yall cats got anything to say about that? shit's purrty deep yo! 1!

Originally posted by self

Ok, I feel like arguing, so your my victim.

First off, you proved yourself wrong in the thesis. "goverment policies", thats not true, the government doesn't have policies about getting rid of hip hop.
    And also, this is what you said; "government policies trying to get rid of hip hop through his evil plans."
    -Now...I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the government is not a single person, "he"...lol

"believe me, is true cus hip hop is so powerful, and can expose everyone to this world, and the government dont want that, they want destruction and money."
    -Damn, this is to easy. Hip Hop isn't to powerful, if 50 Cent said "Yo, kill the person beside you", how many people do you think would?...none, maybe one or two, but thats only because there crazy and just want a reason.

"i believe they manipulated to the weak state its in, in being commericial and rapping about bling bling with da rims, and gangster shit with no creative structure."
    -Riiiiiiiight, the government did that. It was in no way shape or form the fault of the fucking idiotic crack heads that decided to pick up microphones cause everyone else was doing it.

"the only thing we can do is fight."
    -Alright..."FIGHT THE POWER!!!"

Battle Record
    3-1
    Hip-Hop has no power, none of it's original factual power anymore.

McDonalds Hip-Hop commercials, a line of Hip-Hop barbie dolls, gangster rap music, discord of stereotypes among headwraps, rapbattles.com.

The proof is in the pudding.

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    Originally posted by KLINIK
    OH DAYUM! AINT THAT SHIT A BITCH!? I NEVER REALLY HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SHIT?! where did yall hear that from?! or are yall just pullin on my dick? holluh at yuh boy!
    You.....are an idiot......

KLINIK
    Originally posted by MuhThugga

You.....are an idiot......
    ay mane .. i read the whole thread .. in my opinion the kid's gottuh good arguement mane .. so fuck off wit it mane .. The Necromancer pointin it all out as well mane .. but they point of view and my point of view .. and that's yo point of view mane .. no hate .. aint tryna sturr up that's meanless .. get at me!

SkiP To My LoU
    hey dude i know u dun know me but join this site instead of rb, www.ilikethetasteofcum.net its way better take ma word for it, pz SkIp
    Last edited by flump; October 25th, 2003 at 02:52 PM

e.coli
    personally i think they were tryin to bash it..............they were probably mad cuz they cant rap

Neurosis
    Is this thread a Joke, cause I dont get it? Stop trying to analyse a fuckin Cartoon. Unless it was political it was meant to make old people laugh, and maybe the odd youth. Nothing more...

Battle Record
    2-0
    Ayure seems to be reluctant to reply.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.