User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Spike Sanders-only the begining

You've Earned a Custom Title! Spike Sanders's Avatar

Talking Spike Sanders-only the begining

aight yo, mic check, 1,2,1,2...

Im a monacle, raps bionic soldier// kidnap ya fam, and slaughter them in chronological order// im on top like a cherry on a sundae//
    reassure you with a smile "yeah bitch youll probably beat me sumday"// i dunno who this bastards like// but i know its considered a dangerous wepon when you see me with this mic// i'll commit genocide with this object// cause i murder cats like a chinese restaurant in the projects// get it right// im invincible, like superman if the universe ran outta Kryptonite// im a giant and i値l step on you// I知 in here raising hell like i kicked Satan in the testicles// and when this arrow hits// youll be harder to find then a black dude listening to Aerosmith// face it people this guy is whack// i値l take ya pride and ya sneakers; make ya ass buy em back// and its hard for his girl 2 face her past// i busted a nut on her face, left it lookin like a facial mask// i値l beat you and your comrads// so bad youll suffer more fatalities then a newbie playin mortal combat// some people tell me i should tone it down// YOU FUCKIN SUCK DOG!...i just owned the round// own the crown, surprising yall// bitch when it comes to being a rapper you cant hack it like computers with firewalls// i値l walk up and slap ya fan// you wanna be 50? I値l leave ya ass half a man// i値l break ya superstitions// have ya fallen more times then Humpty Dumpty with a cocaine addiction// and it all remains the same// when i get done with this nigga, he値l have 911 at the end of his name// you dont know me but im scary// murder you so bad youll see your own face in the obituaries// fucker dont want it, no way jose// tragic, this monster was slain today// im cocky, cause its hard to stop me,get it?// im concieted cause im rarely defeated, sweatin?// you better be, like the first letter of ya name was H....I.V// i値l hand you your ass and youll dissapear with out a trace// cause your destined be another washed up, has been, crippled OG// ill leave ya lyrically lonely if ya try ta spit at me// cuz my rhymes will end you// guess im terminally ill// im a make this shit quick, even if you had rhyme aids tutor you, ya still wouldn稚 be sick... bitch- END(not aimed at no one just some shit)

can i get some judgement on this piece,first post on this site itd be appreciated. thanks
    Last edited by Spike Sanders; October 23rd, 2003 at 09:55 PM

goddamn, somebody respond to this,just let me know what yall muthafuckers think.

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    GREAT WAY ON INTROING IM ALSO BATTLE STYLE (shaolin trained)LOL
    THIS WAS GOOD AND WILL GET RECONIZED ATLEAST I WILL KNOW YOU GOT SKILL HIT ME FOR A COLLAB
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

thanks man, about the colab, im down, peace.

goddamn, uppin