Showing results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: 10-23-03 Everyone will die, dont mess with fate

Battle Record
    30-9
    cause i fucked up

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    Ah... I Thought This Was Supposed To Happen Tomorrow.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Battle Record
    30-9
    nah... well accually i wanyted people to peep it and not dismiss it cause it already happened

The Ruler
    Battle Record
    10-2
    im in hawaii. we dont have bombs. we have coconuts.
    Bold Ass Letters

Battle Record
    23-17
    ^now thats gangkstuh^

Im in Australia i like bomb threats cause usually its the YR 12's trying to get more times for exams.... so we get to miss out on a few classes
    :nerd:

D-Dizzle
    ****Puts spay can in a undisclosed place*****

So they caught Shane, ha?..DAMMIT he bet'not dime me out.....I told the mu'fucka to wait till I got there so we can drive off to throw the grenade....this fool on a bike.......next time I wann kill a whole lotta white people I'mma get sombody smarter...............

Battle Record
    30-9
    lmao

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7
    We had multiple bomb threats when I was in High School at the STL. They were all bullshit except for the last one. Apparently, on the last threat we had they did a search of the building. Some dude named Terrence Shavers had like 4 pipe bombs in his locker. However, he didn't fit the profile. As in, he always acted crazy, someone you would expect to do it. Normally it's someone you'd never expect who seems to have the perfect life. That's why he didn't fit the profile to me. I guess sometimes it really is the crazy's, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Imaginasian
    Oh well, if we do die then we die, there is really nothing thaty we can do to stop it, just ignroe it and go about your business, fuckin ya gilr or whatever you want to do.

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    Haven't had one bomb threat at my school....though there was this rumor Freshmen year that this kid was going to shoot up the school because he didn't make the baseball team.....

it didn't happen.......

BFire
    Why do we have a racist mod?

Battle Record
    30-9
    who???

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    ^ I made you a freeposting forum. Quit your freeposting here or I will ban you again and remove 500 more posts from your post count. Instead of deleting posts from this thread I just removed 40 from your total post count. FAGS belong in The Vacuum. Get it straight.

- The End -

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    we had the same incident last year and as far as i remember it was about the same month and day but i think they found it in the ladies bathroom and everyone was freaking out and me and my friends were like talking if we were gonna go to school or not cuz you know we were like all worried cuz we were graduating then and we wouldnt wanna risk anything...but then again when we got to our school there were a bunch of police cars all over the school, even in the parking lot ..it was a chaos...and of course as usual it was all a hoax....

We were scared because some threat was made at our rival school that everyone will be killed and all that crap then on the day of the threat 2 highschool sophomores were injured and almost killed because some lady stabbed them with a pen on their chests...i heard that they were having some problem with her kid being dumped by her boyfriend so she looked for the girl who was the reason for the break up and tried to kill the girl and her friend. (Geez...what has the world grew into?)

Lesson Learned:

1. Never bring a pen to school..borrow one.
    2. Never dump any girl who has a psychotic family...date her mom.
    3. Dont believe in bomb threats...

This world is crazy.

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Originally posted by shiznit
    we had the same incident last year and as far as i remember it was about the same month and day but i think they found it in the ladies bathroom and everyone was freaking out and me and my friends were like talking if we were gonna go to school or not cuz you know we were like all worried cuz we were graduating then and we wouldnt wanna risk anything...but then again when we got to our school there were a bunch of police cars all over the school, even in the parking lot ..it was a chaos...and of course as usual it was all a hoax....
    Longest sentence I have ever read in my life.

- The End -