User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 67

Thread: The KKK....Are they getting stronger..??

/:Ayura:\
    did you watch that tv programme about manchester?

that made my angry, being asain (1/2 cast looking, so lucky for me i dont get discrimanated against paki haters) and the police in manchester is sick. they put a hidden camera in the rooms, and one fed cut holes in a pillow cover, put it over his head and pretended to be a KKK member. i wudda knocked his ras kas nek off. near where i live used to be racist, but now its alright.

e.coli
    kkk is fuckin weak. i wish some crypts or some bloods would just merk their faggot asses.

.................................................. .................................................. ......................

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Originally posted by Lethargic
    ^You're a moron. Africans created hundreds of inventions we use today.

You call yourself a genius and then make a borderline retarded comment like that.

Congratulations Jackass.
    You are Partially Correct and Partially Wrong. We do use inventions made by Africa but, before many medicines were found in plants in Africa. Some that could cure AIDS and Cancer, but that would destroy many medicine businesses and it was a Black person who discovered this plant putting even more pressure on it. They kill the guy and destroyed all traces of the plant. Now look where we are at.
    Due to Racism and Jealousy
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Emcee Rashaddy
    Originally posted by Lethargic
    ^You're a moron. Africans created hundreds of inventions we use today.

You call yourself a genius and then make a borderline retarded comment like that.

Congratulations Jackass.
    ^ ^ ^ I meant ancient artifacts and religions like how we look back at greece not for their inventions but there political structure thats what I meant. Thats why I said if I went back in time, I wouldn't build shit I would educate dick. So shut the fuck up. And calling myself a genius has nothing to do with that shit so just mind your business.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7
    Originally posted by Emcee Rashaddy

^ ^ ^ I meant ancient artifacts and religions like how we look back at greece not for their inventions but there political structure thats what I meant. Thats why I said if I went back in time, I wouldn't build shit I would educate dick. So shut the fuck up. And calling myself a genius has nothing to do with that shit so just mind your business.
    Ahh yes, and being that you didn't even remotely relay any of this in your post, people were just supposed to use ESP and pick that up from you right? Get the fuck outta here. You probably had no intentions of meaning that, just realized you got slayed and decided to do your damndest to come up with something to make me look like the fool. What makes me come to this conclusion? Because you were in this forum after I posted my comment...and when I came back about an hour later, you were in this forum again. Yet you failed to post a rebuttal until quite a bit later. THus leading me to believe you were trying to think up a way to redeem yourself. Nothing in your post could have lead to the statements that I quoted being derived as your intentions. Hell, I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say that really was what you were trying to relay by posting that. Then, be clearer when you post. People can't read your mind, you don't have to lay everything out in a detailed outline. However, giving some notion of your thoughts normally helps.

Like whoops....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-7
    Originally posted by S.DoT.KiddZ

You are Partially Correct and Partially Wrong. We do use inventions made by Africa but, before many medicines were found in plants in Africa. Some that could cure AIDS and Cancer, but that would destroy many medicine businesses and it was a Black person who discovered this plant putting even more pressure on it. They kill the guy and destroyed all traces of the plant. Now look where we are at.
    Due to Racism and Jealousy
    I have no knowledge of anything to that sort. I guess you could say I'm ignorant to that fact, if it is a fact. I'm not saying it isn't possible. By all means, anything and especially something like that, is possible. My only question is, do you have proof? Or is this just something you were told by someone you trust? I was born and raised in the show-me state...and if it isn't clear cut knowledge, then I need proof. That was a mighty bold statement you just made there. I hope you didn't make it out of a hypothetical situation. Because that just makes the issue at hand even worse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Emcee Rashaddy
    Yeah KKK is pretty fucked up because its not like there the smartest people in the world that they should just kill other people. What the KKK believe is that white people made the world what it is and blacks didn't do shit and have are treated like equals. But really if a genius like me were put back in those times I could've found out some of the shit too. [/B][/QUOTE]

^ ^ ^ The part you didn't quote had it in there.

*Found out some of the shit too <-- Refers to mathematical equations. Because I made my own formula without being taught it and my teacher told me most people forget about it.

Emcee Rashaddy
    Sorry not equations I mean formulas and I didn't respond to this maybe cause I didn't see it has nothing to do with your response, I'm just not on all day.

Battle Record
    11-7
    Originally posted by Emcee Rashaddy
    Yeah KKK is pretty fucked up because its not like there the smartest people in the world that they should just kill other people. What the KKK believe is that white people made the world what it is and blacks didn't do shit and have are treated like equals. But really if a genius like me were put back in those times I could've found out some of the shit too.
    ^ ^ ^ The part you didn't quote had it in there.

*Found out some of the shit too <-- Refers to mathematical equations. Because I made my own formula without being taught it and my teacher told me most people forget about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're correct, I quoted the wrong statement by mistake. One question. How the hell is "Found out some of the shit too" suppose to be read as mathematical formulas?(I knew what you meant) Think about it. Half of the kids on here aren't very bright. Even the more intellectual half could not have realized you were referring to mathematical formulas there. You made no reference to it in any way whatsoever. I'm just sayin...be clearer about your posts before you make them. Again, no one can read your mind.

Imaginasian
    KKK=gay ass homos that have to where white dresses.
    Nuff Said.

/:Ayura:\
    they are stupid

nuff said

Battle Record
    8-4
    The granddragon of the KKK lives in a town near me...
    Original 1-2 Punch Tourney Champ

and the tai kwon monks ! Methane's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Krunchy Kit Kats Are Tasty Tho
    raiders of the lost art ©
    W o r d P e r f e c t

the pound is stronger than the dollar, HOLLA !

flizip
    The granddragon of the KKK lives in a town near me...

wer u live?????????

SkiP To My LoU
    i'm white and i hate white ppl, and i'm waiting to gt banned of this gay site so to help me get banned i'll tell some nigger jokes, why do niggers always have sex on their minds?because they got pubes on their heads. later fuckers