My love you'll never know

~Content~
    Please dont be so cautious with great walls and two foot
    bubbles to simply prevent the wonderful act of getting
    those scenty candles lit..
    perhaps I can change your manuscript oh im not talking
    about candles and wicks once again another metaphor
    missed...lovely scripts from the beautiful silhouette of
    a cant miss...a meant for...passionately wished..
    what type of passion is this?
    when the clock strikes for a future wife the phoenix
    screams shall be that of a flyish hybrid containing
    higher learning evident intelligence..
    perhaps we'll ship it off to college with our future piper
    dream money..its apparent that we could be some
    damn good parents for a baby girl named Kaylie or Jamie
    or a baby boy nameless at the moment..but alongside
    this heart the greatest joy shall grow with..
    if you were the one..broken down bluntly its merely
    a glorious sensation from perfect clock or untimely
    penetration miss future wife searchin for men real
    with patience....

I'm that whole entire waiting room and then some on
    busy sunny sundays im your patient..doctored up..
    well dilluted..dont confuse it..
    look no further babydoll please recieve the offers
    theres so much time to be spent..many times in life
    we believe we've came so far along these windy
    roads but then again dont we often wonder
    where we've barely went...
    "So lets go?!"
    "Do we...even...sound...like a plan...truly...are you...down..for this..man?"
    thoughts of you could never leave me speechless
    spinnin like broken merry go rounds..this heart could
    never ever be hollow...my visions have always been
    true...this little light of mine could never dimininish
    after noticing you...know this thing..this is only for you
    Last edited by Content; October 28th, 2003 at 02:41 PM
    Formerly known as ThundaThighz
    ~*Divine Diction*~
    "...For life is not a paragraph.
    And death I think is no parenthesis"-E.E. Cummings

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smooth JT's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    This is a great combintion of two great poets. Again a great peice slept on and it shouldn't be. I'm gonna keep reading so I can get the full understanding. I feel it but i'm gonna take it deeper so it can be felt. I'll get back on this soon. JT
    "Leave your feedback on the page because only the peanut gallery is welcome here"

"You laugh at me bacause i'm different but I laugh at you because your all the same"

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smooth JT's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Of all my secrets and my treasures, of this, my love,
    My love you'll never know

^I read this and I felt what I did before with my g/f, we were apart and we both kept our true feelings in and almost lost eachother till we told eachother. This was the first part that hit me.

this heart could never ever be hollow...my visions have always been true...this little light of mine could never dimininish
    after noticing you...know this thing..this is only for you

This hit me and I had a flashback. My feelings for her could never leave my heart. Because my feelings for her were and always will be true.

I got out of this a girl somewhat uneasy going through stuff in her life and then the guy even though he's not with her he is always there for her and his feelings are true.

Just everything here i feel was perfect. Words structure everything. Got me thinking. Great job both of you. You have my respect on this more than i could express it. Spect JT
    "Leave your feedback on the page because only the peanut gallery is welcome here"

"You laugh at me bacause i'm different but I laugh at you because your all the same"

Aight aight....Cali, Con very very nice drop...both are very talented in this field.... everything just had an even flow as I am used to from both...

Calisto:
    (theres that gun shaped poem again...haha just playin) Man you can feel the emotion comin out of this girl..your whole piece was very well mapped out in the direction you wanted to go with this.. I'm not really crazy about the whole love joints but you kept interested thru out...very beautiful words girl...

These profound emotions, some how battling for my mouth's pronunciation
    Daily my mind is winning the more realistic war for my heart's resignation
    I dare not use the word love, for my heart's not fully in that mentality
    Then again, my mind is floating gleefully between there and my reality

^^^these lines stuck out at me wit that slappin force..I looked at this before I even started reading the piece and they jumped out don't really know why but ya got my eye with these...made me want to read the rest of the poem..very impressed.

Content:
    the structure in this piece made it very easy to flow with...The content of the peice was very deep...you showed some very raw emotion and lyrical skill here son...ill shit

perhaps I can change your manuscript oh im not talking
    about candles and wicks once again another metaphor
    missed...lovely scripts from the beautiful silhouette of
    a cant miss...a meant for...passionately wished..
    what type of passion is this?
    when the clock strikes for a future wife the phoenix
    screams shall be that of a flyish hybrid containing
    higher learning evident intelligence..

^^^just got me thinking on some shit we was talkin about earlier. pulled me into the piece very nicely...but as I was saying I think you are right and no I will not be an idiot...haha...keep bringin the raw.

Long ass piece but well worth the read....not a real big fan of love type drops but this was put together very nicely and just seemed to draw me into the whole piece...well done well done. its Prov signin off at ya request..

...WaR...
    Fuck a siggy!
    Its ya boy Xodia aka Providence aka Reezun aka S. O. X

Battle Record
    2-0
    This was truly excellent.

The poem portrayed what -to me at least- felt like real, natural, uninhibited emotion. It felt like this was real, not a fucking skimpy collaberation, but an actual depiction of both of your emotions. Reading this I pictured you two, sitting together writing this...well, sitting across from each other throwing your pens back and forth in a feeble attempt to hurt one another, which is actually a mask of how much you want to climb onto the table franticly and rip the clothes off eac...I'll get back to my reply. Sorry about that.

Anywhoo, ummm...where was I?
    Oh yes, you two make an excellent team, a team I would read more of. Yes Yes!

-Quote to mention:

"Your skin is the sin and I drink of my fate
    I would beg for absolution but I fear it's too late"
    -Calisto

-I'm not completely sure why I found those two lines to be moving, or why they sent a shivver down the center spine, and maybe that is why it was so good. The greatest things in life are the hardest to explain, or so it has been for the majority, and I think that quote from you Calisto falls into that category.

"many times in life
    where we've barely went..."
    -Content

-Holy Poop! That was just. Oh fuck it, I'm not going to slaughter what I quoted with some essay explaination of it, we know what it meant, and it need not be heightened by the likes of me

Oh...and,
    "damn good parents for a baby girl named Kaylie or Jamie"

Pick Jamie!!! Well, make that the boys name!!! (Its my name
    Last edited by Bruklor; October 28th, 2003 at 05:52 PM
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

I do thank ya! What's really funny Self is those lines you wrote, Con asked me to add a couple bars to this an those were the newer ones. I was afraid that my writting style may have changed too much and that those lines wouldn't fit with the rest of the piece, but he assured me they did. And here we are some one quoting my favorite lines from my peice! Ahh, greatness. I thank you all for the indepth replies you have given, RB surprises me everyday! Peace an thank you all!
    ~*Divine Diction*~

Battle Record
    3-0
    Calisto says thanks
    Content says thanks
    myspace.com/tnetnoc
    myspace.com/understream

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    wow guys, two great writers, one great piece, how good you two work together and sound together. reading this piece makes it seem like you two have known each other your whole lives, because it sounds so natural and real.

theres always without doubt love poems posted everyday here on rb, and what happens, is sometimes things start getting over played, and start getting boring, making me not even finish reading a piece.

but here in this piece, you caught my attention both of you, from the very start and held it, gripped tight, and pulled me in.

Calisto

Pressed against this cold window seal, trying to capture all my pain
    I'm not sure if this deep numbness is resounding from my body or the rain

^^ your two first lines were my fav, they were detailed and alive, but real, and natural, not something far fetched. i can picture i girl lost in confussion and pain, staring thoughtlessly out a window, not sure about anything really

your piece was well layed out, there wasnt anything wrong with it at all that i could see, vocab flow structure everything fit nicely.

i dont think at all that those extra two lines threw things off at all.

content

you seemed to be trying to seem strong to calisto in this piece, to let her know things would work, but inside you too were worrying and not so strong. but still because of love you try to pull her up when your falling.

theres so much time to be spent..many times in life
    where we've barely went...
    "So lets go?!"

^^ this was a very strong piece, full of emotion, and like Calisto's so real, it seemed like this could be actually something one would be thinking in his mind or telling another. your lines and structure made a nice flow, and worked well with calisto's!! you guys are a great pair.

you ended this piece off nicely, and on a happy note which makes it even better to me, i hate sad endings.

You guys did a great job on this piece, its one of the best collabs ive seen in here. in the future you should plan on doing more together, im sure everyone would like to see more!!!! my love

~Tera~
    DONT HATE
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

You here that con? We make a great pair? lol jus messin... Thank you for that reply, it was a good one, you seemed to catch the entire emotion in my peice, I can never FULLY understand Con's, he's too deep for me! Ahh *dreamly eyes* but daggum if that wasn't it we should do a new one with that being the meaning. I left the ending up to Con cause he's better with that stuff than I am, I seem to be negative at times. Thank ya sweety, ya reply means a lot! Peace
    ~*Divine Diction*~

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    It's been a while people, but what do I come back to? A superb drop by two of my favorite RB poets. I always knew you two would collab well, ever since those tention filled days between context and Thunda. Remember I was the one who said 'thunda may have just misunderstood Content's reply'. Well it's great to see you two on a collab. Everything about this piece has been said, but I would just like to complent you tow on the drop. Content, I followed you drop every step of the way, I liked your style changes and the use of expossed metaphors. Calisto or as I like to call you Thunda, your sweetness once again flowed on to the screen from the abundant resource in your charecter. Emotion something niether of you ever lacked, but the combination of Thundas melliflousness (cuz you do flow like honey girl), and Contents complex use of encypted imagery, added a sould to this piece. It was almost alive with emotion and meaning, interpetaton is open to the reader but I am sure you both have your own reasoning behind this drop. Congratulations and you both have my utmost respect and regard.

God Bless you both...

Bouncer!!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^Have I ever told you how awesome you are?! lol you're the coolest kid! (even tho you're like 5 years older than me or something liek that) thank you for your response and complements as far as this collab goes, RB is really starting to surprise me, gettin off our lazy behonkuses an replying to peep's looong ass posts! Lol, thank ya again boi, you're the best, peace!
    ~*Divine Diction*~

Battle Record
    3-0
    Bounce thanks for following all the way I appreciate it
    and so does Calisto..I dont know what else to say for that..

Calisto says thanks
    Content says thanks
    myspace.com/tnetnoc
    myspace.com/understream

Battle Record
    1-12
    calisto and content this was beautiful..an amazing collab....and im so glad to anounce calisto as the newest member of Divine Diction....
    Bittersweet