0 0%
  • New world Order

0 0%
  • Da Forum

0 0%
  • Magestics

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 104 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,546 to 1,560 of 37100

Thread: Inactive...

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-35
    semper i voted on your battle, and as far as goin our for our crew, well go ahead and drop a few lines in here and me and hood will discuss your membership....ok this is what is goin on with the crew battle aggainst Celebral Magicians

Stubby Vs. Alleyvate (1-0)

Hoodless Vs. Kwiksand (still waitin for hood's drop)

3-6 Neilson Vs. Idle (still waitin for idle's drop)

come on guys get these in soo, i really want to beat them, and i got us off on a good start yo, so lets do this

Battle Record
    1-0
    man.............Look........im outta this crew aight so yall take me off this roster......I gotta leave this cuz of ya leader Kandy has some problems wit me i dunno what i did but it wasnt that serious if i dont kno what i did to make her mad.....But whateva she just fiesty..............So yall might wanna watch what yall say to her aight

S.L im outta here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! kandy's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-6
    just because i dont talk to u that doesnt mean we have beef..
    how stupid can u be. leaving the crew because i'm not your buddy or some shit. i dont know half the people in this crew.. u dont see them leaving
    -It must be your money cus it aint your face..

Battle Record
    1-6
    and its funny how u and "L" are the only people i've ever met in my whole life to think that i'm so called "fiesty"...so obviously its not me with the problem

Battle Record
    1-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire aka Nikkelz
    IS it cool if i ask a mod to hook our forum up? Or are you already on top of that
    i guess u can go head... looks like hes not gonna do it anytime soon..
    i'm starting to hate RB.. i'm not gonna socialize on here anymore.. just gonna battle..and do my crew thingie..and talk to you nikkelz

Battle Record
    1-6
    Last edited by kandy; July 4th, 2004 at 02:35 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-35
    Current Members

Leader- Stubby

Leader- Hoodless

Members- Playmo, Intense, Idle, McMerc, WhiteBread

Active Users- Stubby, Hoodless, McMerc, Playmo

People who need to check in- whitebread, and idle

IDLE WARNING GO DROP YOUR VERSE IN THE CREW BATTLE OR U WILL GET DQ'D

You've Earned a Custom Title! nOkShUs NóTz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    S.L. shut the fuck up man .. Seriously .. Why you even trippin? And how the hell can you leave a crew you were never in? A main fact .. I never say your name in any of the roster lists .. So why you even trippin .. And Kandy .. Fire .. You 2 wouldn't mind if I kept my signature would you? I mean I'm pretty sure that what we have coming is pretty dope .. But I wish to just keep what I've created .. And I didn't see Verbal Kent's name in the list .. Is he not helping us get established anymore?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-2
    i'll try out when u have a 'try out' thread in your crew forum.
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

idle
    yeah i droped in my dope opinion i reckon i merked him standard ting

3-6Neilson
    Everyone in the Crew battles has dropped their verse,
    Quote Originally Posted by Idle
    yeah i droped in my dope opinion i reckon i merked him standard ting
    haha,that man is trippin...take a look, Im sure i merked the dude, he came weak as hell and structure all fucked up, the other two seem pretty close though... we'll see............
    ....as far as the peeps tryin to get in the crew...
    MC Canada, i see skill in him, respect the flow, but it aint gonna work in a battle with screwed structure....... id say no
    D.R.O.P., needs to elevate, i look at the lines he dropped and at the battles.... the kid has some alright material, the only thing is the structure and his flow is off, he has the material but hes not puttin it together right to where its hittin hard which is leadin him to gettin merked in battles..... id say no
    Just in my opinion how stubby set his crew up he would take one of them cause they both have potential to elevate and be good but i think we should stay focused on some people that are more polished and that will merk people instead of waiting for them to come around.

idle
    ''I’m only doing this to rep my crew, but it probably do the opposite
    Coz we be affiliated with you''

3-6 got left with that line, stupid bitch looked on our thread and ran back to his bitches and said he merked me and i came of weak... so fuck him he called be winnie the spoof wack motherfucker. he is probably reading this right now wack motherfucker mc merc and other heads look at our battle and who gives a fuck about structure if you get eat alive

Hoodless
    ayo shits all good, all of our verse r posted and we js waitin for votes. fuck we dropped some good verses.

Hoodless
    ayo idle work on ur structure alil bit and you will be able to rip emcees like a peice of bread

idle
    safe
    how come eveyone cares about structure and stuff shouldn't the actual guns be more important