User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: i'll finish latta.........

compatible

finished, check this shit out if you want to....

when i joined this site a little while back, i was disenfranchised with the state of hip-hop an rap/
    i still am an comp plannin' to expose the scam, come through an challenge 'mc's' who think they gots-the-right to jam/
    if you wanna call em' 'mc's,' fuckin' nelly fans you enable that pop slut to transform a lyrical-art-form-in-to a fuckin' sham/
    i wish i could rewind take away the grands, take the band-aid off his face an replace it wit my hand/
    i run rhymes an pop lines, come with the action, comp leave you wonderin' 'where'd he get that caption?'
    comp flows fantasic with intergalactic rhyme didactics leaves foes in traction/
    the last fool who tried to step to this action left the battle ring w/his vocal cords in-active/
    so nelly, there's the facts son, please come to my town an bring your rhymes an blast em,' cuz like comp said, your futures black son/
    you gonna end up in the slums while i pimp your mansion...........

jus' a short little piece, i might expand it later an add shit on top an bottom, an maybe a chorus or somethin.' i kinda think it's got potential even if it is just a verse. but tell me what you guys think, should i add to this piece? or just let it be?
    Last edited by compatible; October 15th, 2003 at 11:29 PM

compatible

Re: i'll finish latta.........

didn't mean to post.
    Last edited by compatible; October 15th, 2003 at 03:21 AM

Drummerman
    dont post untill your ready DUH
    <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

compatible
    sorry i woke up at like 3 am with this line in my head, this is the first place i laid it down. you do stupid shit when you're half asleep