User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: All coming out.

All coming out.

You make me sick i want to kick your face in.. did you hear me bitch? are u fuckin listenin! so sick of hearin bout your girl.. fuck you both u make me wanna hurl.. your bogus lies n everything you do FUCK YOU WHORE YOU LOSE! callin me a bitch boy that aint right.. gonna make it so that when you swallow it feels tight.. your gonna stop breathin gonna lose your air.. you'll lose your sanity bitch and start pullin out your hair! fuckin lyin to me do u think im stupid? quit actin fool you aint cupid! hope you have some sweet fucking dreams.. when you wake up IT WONT BE WHAT YOU SEEM it'll be a nightmare asshole are you ready? you wanna take the knife? NO LET ME! wanna get rid of your ass i'll feel better.. rippin up that sweet little love letter.. its over bitch you'll regret it.. FUCK THIS IM FED UP WITH IT.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smooth JT's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Way to vent. The anger was well noted and it was strong. Good drop. Keep on postin, peace
    "Leave your feedback on the page because only the peanut gallery is welcome here"

"You laugh at me bacause i'm different but I laugh at you because your all the same"

MoparMaddness
    Great way to get your anger out. Put it in words and it doesnt hurt people. This is one that is good to read when you are angry. It calms you down a bit. I dont know why but it does at least for me. Keep writing.

MM

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    woah!!! lots of hatered in that piece, but good way to get it out, and its still worked!!! coudl feel you, i hate being lied to its one thing i cant stand!! thought you went a little far when you said ya sure go ahead kill youself, but hey its your feelings and i dont know what happened so yeah.... thought it was a good piece for what it was made for keep posting!!!

~Tera~
    DONT HATE
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE