Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Joe Budden Attempted Robbery/Murder

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13

Joe Budden Attempted Robbery/Murder

[was a while ago..but...]

SOHH.com has obtained exclusive information about a robbery/murder attempt on Def Jam rapper, Joe Budden. Police sources have confirmed that a masked gunman on a bicycle rolled up and attempted to shoot Budden while the rapper sat in his Hummer in a Jersey City neighborhood one fateful October night.

At 1:30am on October 17th, Joe Budden sat in the driver's seat of his 2003 Hummer with three friends on the corner of Gifford and Bergen in the notorious "Junction" section of Jersey City. The group was waiting on two other vehicles with friends on their way to celebrate a birthday.

As Budden and friends sat in the vehicle, a black male in a black ski masked rolled up on a bicycle directly beside the driver door, where Budden was seated. The assailant stuck a 9mm handgun in a window and attempted to fire the weapon twice in the window. When the weapon did not fire, the gunman turned the gun directly onto Budden at point blank range and attempted to fire again.

Realizing the gun had failed on both attempts, the gunman was reported to have jokingly said "just playing" and sped off on the bicycle. Budden ensued chase in the Hummer, losing the victim and later catching up with him in front of a police precinct where the victim fled to hide.

The suspect, identified as 23-year old Joshua Robinson of Park Street in Jersey City, was arrested as he cowered in the precinct vestibule. His Taurus pp11 9mm handgun was recovered on the steps of the precinct along with his ski mask and bicycle.

Jersey City police have confirmed there were ten live rounds in the gun. The gun jammed because of a round that was stuck in its side. Robinson has been charged with aggravated assault, possession of a weapon and possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes and faces twenty years in jail.
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

damn, ol' 50 cent re enactment shit.

D-Dizzle
    Tha fuck!?....The gun jamed 3 TIMES and he still got away on a bike when they in a SUV!!?? Damn did they just sit and watch the nigga to see if the other two times was gonna work!!? I know shit happens fast but damn, have some niggas around you thats in the know to whats popin' around...And A Hummer, you up really high from the ground if you in one of those...so how did he get point plank range unless he got off of it on his tip-toes or some shit

.......Good to see Buddens alright though...
    Last edited by D-Dizzle; November 6th, 2003 at 04:59 PM

Kenoras
    Budden is a fuckin fool, cept he has a gud, pump pump pump it up
    or wut eva its called, well its aight n e way

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Now That Is A Driveby....
    But Glad To See Joey Is Alright...

he reason they didn't respond to his ass was cuz they were laughing. for all that work i would of shot my self for him.

Battle Record
    30-12
    i dont like him, but its a good thing that the gun jammed. i dont want anybody to die.. i just want them to stop making music.

Akira Son Bio
    Good thing Buddens ain't get bucked. The dude who tried to merk him though should of got locked up off rip. I mean, you got to be a complete dumbass to try to pull off a heist, then flee to a police station afterwards, lmao. That guy's a fool.

/:Ayura:\
    Thats just the most stupid shit i'v heard. Another 50 enactment

mista raedar
    i kno i heard bout dat shit..sum krayzie huh

PillBoy
    hmmm.......thats the most idiotic ride-by ive ever heard of.dude musta been on some serious ass drugs to try and pull that on a bike.lol

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    30-3
    fo real.. wack
    QueenStyle

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    ^^^
    Enough with the two-three word posts
    AI

.::Narcotics::.
    damn joe buddens sum wut weak tho...he had one hit song...
    Lol 50 reenactment..theres shit like this alwayz goin on..u just dont hear about 80 percent of emm

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    damn that shit is bad...glad the gun dint go off
    woulda been a shame for another rapper to go...pz