User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: a 3 bar battle verse i did for the cypher let me kno if its tyte or whack

HighDro

a 3 bar battle verse i did for the cypher let me kno if its tyte or whack

he yells-anthrax couldnt rock the mic in a derailed Amtrack /
    make this bitch stand-back wit flows that couldnt be sick in a T-gel Tampax//

Brain-Freeze neither hot or cold wit flows that r sharp enough to Stain-Tees/ (flow- blood, stain tees-blood stain on white tees)
    insain-bees stingz n makes ya brain bleed u couldnt be sick if u on the corner n stayed-free//

rocky mics couldnt make your flow hard ya line n bars dont go together like two shopping dikes
    head locking-pipes wont toughin bars more bitchy then bitches on they cycle while they try stopping bikes//

new style jus testing it see if it works let me kno if u think its hot or not

HighDro
    let me kno what u think about this 3 bar its a battle verse i did in the cypher for diss the person above you but i wanted to kno if yall liked my new style or what

*1*

Savir
    who are these guys u dissed???? cuz i really dont like punchlines and all that shit unless the person u dissin is involved...just askin............but as for now..this was....aight....the structure is a bit off for me ...better off broken down cuz they seem a bit long...original cuz neva heard of shit like this except the derailment part...good shit overall though...drop some more shit later ........

feedback on this http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=82853

Battle Record
    37-1
    i cant say whether its tight or not cuz those lines didn stir my brain enough to think about it anyway wat was ure old style???
    why would u want to change ure style though homie i bet u would do just as well i mean its not like all of a sudden u have a bigger vocab right??????
    .....................................but...they did rhyme well so it was ku save ure self on that "he coudn be sick" that shit is played out na mean??

hooollllllllla

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

HighDro
    yea i feel ya n my old style was like i didnt care for thinkin about what im gonna put down but now i make the first part ryme wit the last na mean

and i was dissin the cat above me in the cypher called Diss the cat above u haha so it was only a three bar so im gonna improve this style to its max

thanks for the feed back ~1~

if i can could i get more feed back thanks