~Drastik~ [22-14] (BC-0)

MEMBERS

-NuCentz- [12-3] (BC-0)
    -The Remix- [20-3] (BC-0)
    Amp [8-13] (BC-0)
    Hypnotic [19-3] (BC-0)
    Mentally Kursed [16-5] (BC-0)
    Demosthenes [4-1] (BC-0)

SO YA WANNA BE IN DIS? DROP A TRY-OUT VERSE HERE, NOT A LINK, AND IM ME ON YOUNG 33 GUNNA (aim) TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US, OR GET AT ME ON YIM AT Young33p33, or email LilYoungP33@aol.com . EMAIL ISNT CHECKIN OFTEN THO. IF U DO NOT HAVE A WAY OF COMMUNICATION, UR NOT IN, THAT SIMPLE. WE PREFER AIM.
    NOTE TO CREW LEADERS OF DUOBLE I MEMBERS: NONE OF US OUR DROPPING OUR CREWS, THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE

UNSINCERELY, ~YOUNG P~
    Last edited by Young Philly; September 28th, 2003 at 10:54 PM

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..
    or you can get at me on aim

aim-ThugedOutKracka2

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    true^^
    get at him too if ya want in on dis... everyone should check in and try ta get their BC up... if u dont know wut BC is... u shouldnt know...

Alchemy
    Are there any certain requierments to be able to tryout or can anyone just tryout?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    16-7
    Illness...
    '
    CHeckin in

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    yo demosthenes... u haveta have something to talk on.. liek AIM... AOL... Yim... dose kinda things.... drop a tryout ... we would like ta have ya if u got a way to talk...

Alchemy
    I might be able to get a way to talk, here a tryout:

Cryption takein over your rhymes, thinkin loseing is fiction, dude as a loseing condition/
    Remanece from those past losses, contort you mind to remember BJ from earlier bosses/
    Way you spit makes herbs look good, if you thinking of leaving RB, you really should/
    Rewind in time to see the land before time, baby dino to old and pale to try to shine/
    Little rascal wannabe walking like Alp Alpha, pointed hair lookin like the 1960's, stella/
    Sheltering you homo needs, guys cum in your mouth when you anus started to bleed/
    Crippled from straining to rhyme strait, twist the rules to pleade for d/r and hate/
    Yes X I'n talking about you, my only loss and you got all the d/r from the noobs/
    Next time Imm restrict it, rip you apart so bad you be placed in a museum as a trink-it/
    Ha he thought he had skill, please, this boy sucks off donkeys to get his thrills/

Just something little. I may be able to get AIM or something like that.

You've Earned a Custom Title! RoyalSickn3ss1's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-4
    *Picks Up MIC*

U bout to recieve this hit like makin siamez twins jealous ima leave u split...//1
    Watch me heave ya spit cus i get real annoyed wit yur verses like my pet peeve was shit...// 2

Like my fists were lined or chemcially enhanced with deoderant beatin yu is no-sweat...//3
    My hits malign beat me? yu gotta betta chance of quittin-grits without nicorette....// 4

Feeling tha pressure? yu shouldnt cause remember you a proffessional-texter....// 5
    The only time this nerds associated witha lab is when hes referin-to-Dexter...//6

My words faze with word play as you fail to write.. i got you chewin on ya pen-top...// 7
    As yur verbs fade you lack dick riders so you have to settle for a rim-job...//8 (Rim Job= lickin assholes and shit like that....)

Keep convincing yourself that this battle will be close only time you popping up heat is when ejecting the toast...// 9
    Your rhymes arnt complex to most cuda sworn your verse was laced with anthrax the way kids go on rejecting your-post...//10

This kids out of his leaugue cus lightin lackson on fire is the only way yud have a mike(mic) blazin..//11
    This pussies lost in this battle cuz re-arrangin my words is tha only way you come close to bein amazein...// 12

Your motivations are harmless, despite the fact that you wanna hold a guy...//13
    Only multis yuve been related to was in grade school.. when ya learned to multiply..// 14

*Throws MIC*

aight...go ahead....

Me against c drama...(still in progress... 4-3 me)...so thats my tryout......WERD...

Aim: Royalsickn3ss1
    <center>Sick to the Fullest....You Fuckin Herbz</center>
    <center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

<center>FrEe</center>
    <center>AgEnT</center>

<center>Last Merked...
    Transmogrify
    </center>

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    well: two both trying out... u havta state wut u have.. (aim, aol, etc) and give ur s/n... afta talkin to u, i will give da ok for da crew ta vote u in... 3 votes either way and ur out or in... if ur JUST DaT DOPE.. den i'll put u in...

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..
    go on aim young

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    i dun been on... if ya'll want dat sig (yea it aint dat great) da coding is:

just copy dat^^
    if ya wanna make ya own, feel free... i'll prolly make anotha one, but dats just ta get some rep....
    holla....
    aND DaTS... Da BaLLGaME...

Alchemy
    Damn it, my stupid ass slow computer won't let me download AIM or AOL or Yahooe Messagner. Well that sucks, oh well, thanks for the tryout.

Battle Record
    19-28
    Nigga what

I'm in on this "crew" and no I'm not dropping mine

because now Amp knows all
    Musicians, Operating Business.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    demosthenes man.... get aim... and you'll be in... come on dawg...
    amp is in....

Alchemy
    I'll keep trying, but I cant promise anything, if I can get it thne I will check back in here.