User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: ..::FrEe ThOughTs::..

Battle Record
    15-10

..::FrEe ThOughTs::..

i invest time to press, weed till its compressed, stash it in tha lex but be cautious of tha opposite sex, cause they like to steal ya checks//

thats why im stressed, flows blessed in text but tha thoughts too complex, watch it stretch//

thats how i live when im dealin with hustlas, bustas that get stuck-up for they clustas, dont touch-us, just stay on tha hush-hush//

even ya closest will fuck you over, so i still have overdosage when im straight sober//

tha eighth soldier that resides in his residence, doesnt talk to too many cause he's shy and he's hesitant//

i stuck dwellin in pestelence, this place in my minds so desilant, im always on time,i stay rhyme-wrestlin//

close down those cases, and observe all the faces, voices talkin racist, leave em disintegrated with out no traces,except for they braces.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    I HATE SLAND AND GANG STYLE RAP BUT THIS WAS A GOOD READ POP HE WORD PLAY WAS ILL COMPLEXITY WAS DECENT NEEDED SOME PUNCHES BUT HEY THATS ME GOOD PEACE.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    15-10
    appreciate it,im not in to tha gangsta style at all either but i was just tryin different shit,uppin for ore replies

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    Yeah this was a good read i thought, you had good flow also i thought, you had good wordplay, and your vocab was good as well, keep dropping man, and if you get the chance check out me and Gene Pools new Peice called " Nice Guys Finish Last ", thanks.

Battle Record
    15-10
    thnks for tha replies,uppin this ^^^

gotaloveforrap
    i was feelin it. the flow was on target throughout the post, the vocab and wordplay were hella ill and the content and topic were original. keep postin man i enjoyed readin that.

yo can u hit up my post if u have time?
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=81167
    thanx

peace.....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2
    nice drop diverse. good rhyme scheme and vocab was pretty good but like word perfect said it could use some punches but the flow was good. nice drop bro. check out mine and masta C's new collab "nice guys finish last (feat. Masta C)" before u log off tonight and leave some feedback. thanx in advance. peace. keep droppin tha heat bro.
    <center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=red)>Atmosphere - inspirations of following in the footsteps of story tellin rhymes</table></center>

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>

Act One:

color="blue"><table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>
    Polished and refined to bring a new groove to crews/
    gestures meaning lesser to negotiations between me and you/
    so what’s this heartache all of a sudden edge’in to your seat/
    fuck it, cement shoes and 200 feet oughta be pretty sweet/</table>

Words of Wisdom:

color="blue"><table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>it's perplexity set in a realism of our world/
    it's textual content, stepping stones on broken pearls/
    if wisdom is a need be vent for visualizing truth/
    then let be proof, demise the break between adults and youth/</table>

Battle Record
    15-10
    thanks for the replies, uppin.

Battle Record
    15-10
    uppin this for some replies dont sleep yall

Alias-C
    kinda short man...
    But it wasn't about too much, so it didn't really need to be long... thas cool...
    Once again showing skill here... loving that flow man... vocab was aight, wordplay was hot...
    Yo I don't really have much to say... lol... but just that I liked it... keep doing your thing man...
    But yo, I'm waiting for you to drop something with a lil bit more meaning y'all know... lol.... more of a topical thing... last few I read from you was more like keystyling...

Peace man

the medicine man
    Battle Record
    52-34
    it was good, nice drop

leave feed and a link i'll return it

Battle Record
    15-10
    you should be put on the morons list i think ill request it.uppin