User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: Suggestions

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4

Suggestions

Post Your Suggestions For The Forum Here... I Can't Make New Threads If There Aren't Any Ideas.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    Thread Updated... Only One Got A Thread... "Freestyle Cypher" All Others Were Either Whack Or Could Be Topics For The Topical Cypher... I Consider The Poetry One The Same As The Topical One So I Didn't Make A Thread For It.
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion
    whatever happened to the oldschool 4-7 word cyphers
    some of those were decent until they were just used to up post counts

Exactly... They Were Used To UP Post Counts... So They're No More.
    -Axe
    Last edited by Axe; December 4th, 2003 at 02:37 AM
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

yo how bout one on this. y dunt we do one on freestylin texting. its juss a suggestion well im out

There Is Already A Freestylin Cypher Einstein.
    -Axe
    Last edited by Axe; December 6th, 2003 at 06:10 PM
    hottboi

SiMpLeE-Ill
    um multi cypher

If you want to drop some heat using multi's you are free to do so, in the freestyle cypher. Most kids would just mess up a cypher for dropping multi's only. Everyone will know your drop consisted of multis, if you do it well.
    ~Bounce~
    Last edited by Bounce; December 11th, 2003 at 03:01 PM

the medicine man
    Battle Record
    52-34
    how about a christmas cypher???
    just for a week???

Blah... I Say No... You Can Make It If You Want Though Bounce.
    -Axe
    Last edited by Axe; December 19th, 2003 at 01:22 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

leave feed and a link i'll return it

Brendan
    Alphabet cipher. The first letter of each line has to start with a successive letter of the alphabet. For example the first person will have something like

-A-ll you fools better step outta the way
    -B-ecuase I'm the illest emcee alive today
    -C-an't anyone spit quite like I do
    -D-on't front on me kid, I'll kill ya whole crew

Yeah that was wack, but I'm just giving an example.

The next person would then have to start with E and so on. You can make it so you spit four or six lines. Once it gets to Z it starts over again at A.

Ah... I Thought This Was Gonna Be Another Freepostin Topic... But I See The Twist You Added To It... This Is A Maybe... Your Thoughts Bounce?
    -Axe

feebles here hoe!!! yes, it sounds cool, 6 lines for this one too.... i'll go set it up. -feeble

This is rather late, but as you can see I have the first post in that thread so I am all for it. I had to erase some out of sequence post, but other than that it seems to be a nice addition for now. I wish kids would keep the encryption going, it was looking dope for a while.

~Bounce~
    Last edited by Bounce; December 24th, 2003 at 01:42 PM

Battle Record
    0-2
    a deep one, only about love and life, you know...most of the topics I been scopin is gay and shit, why can't we do some stuff that requires sill...most peoples drops make me laugh, you know? Let's do something where it's only DEEP shit, know wha I mean?

yea, nd its called topical cypher. or go to the poetry forum, better yet. -feeble

I agree with feeble, the topical cypher is where you want to drop some deep heat. It should get good views since so many kids just browse this forum. You can elevate your drops in that thread, or like feeble suggested poetic scriptures is always an option. Just please do not post in there unless you follow rules and drop something truly reflecting your skill level. Amazing skill is on display in that forum, and I would hate to see some herbish drops clogging it.

~Bounce~
    Last edited by Bounce; December 24th, 2003 at 01:39 PM
    It ain't even funny now the way we freak chicks, my waves make ladies seasick, I'm so so def like a JD remix!"
    -Paul Kain, Fire Remix, Street Dreams Vol.2 #9
    "I bet you feel stupid, I have to confess the truth is, bullet proof vest on my chest so I can't get shot by cupid...MAN MAN I'M DA MAN!" Chamillionaire, My Money Gets Jealous, Get Ya Mind Correct, #1
    "Peak-a-boo, my mouth is a picture show, ice grow from the tip to the lip below, I'm thinkin 3 Karrats on every tooth" Paul Wall, Thinkin Throed, Get Ya Mind Correct, #3

I'm Roman Catholic Lord Sarcasm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-3
    A sex cypher! may sound weird but it is acctually a good idea, jsut think about all the horney ppl on this site

I hardly want to exploit young kid's sexual desires here in this forum, so I say NO FUCKEN WAY! Can you even imagine the content of those drops, I for one do not wish to go there. SO NO!

~Bounce~
    Last edited by Bounce; December 27th, 2003 at 11:01 PM
    WordPerfect

Soft Focus
    Battle Record
    23-10
    This forum is riculous strict-I remeber when there was like a hundred threads-I wasmad dope for freeposting-You guys are as bad as cop-Mods get all power hungry i sware-

Yeah it's strict, but it looks a hell of a lot better. We don't want people browsing this forum and thinking RB's whack becuase there's a bunch of garbage clogging the threads! I'm sure you can understand that. LMAO @ mod police, but only those who are herbs have a problem with the new rules and restrictions. Everyone else who's here to elevate understands why the changes are needed. As I am sure you do.

~Bounce~
    Last edited by Bounce; December 30th, 2003 at 08:25 PM
    Soft Focus

...The Return Of The Legends...

whoa hold tha fuck up...dis girlie at da top...axe e um...yo dat slide show is hott u know...where u get dat shit from...holla at cha boy quick time get me...yo tis da bad boy wonder...lakers!!!

I'm Roman Catholic Lord Sarcasm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-3
    How about give a compliment to the person above you cypher, i'd love to see this.
    WordPerfect

Cryptic Thoughts
    Should get to posting things in that Superior Cypher thread...

Especailly now that I've posted a few things

I haven't read anything worthy yet, doesn't mean it's not there, I just have not read it. Damn I know I had a few of those old cyphers worth posting, but who the hell know's where they are now? Oh well, and I'll be on the look out chrit!

~Bounce~
    Last edited by Bounce; January 12th, 2004 at 05:32 PM

What about a 24hr cypher, cats can freestyle about what they would do with their last 24 hours.
    "A man who thinks he knows the answer and still asks. That man is wise."
    "A man who doesn't ask because he thinks he knows the answer. That man is a fool" -Diallo

I'm a Pimp Bitch Zach da Ripper's Avatar
    I think that 24 hour shit would be some hot shit.
    Zach