User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Disgusted by Life....

Battle Record
    38-39

Disgusted by Life....

I'm digusted by life, That's right
    I'll discuss it but only over a knife, or an open mic
    Hope'in Tanite, can be different than every other right?
    Wonderin what my Big Brother's Like,
    Never met tha cat but i know we would cover life,
    I was young as fuck forced ta hear my father and Mother Fight,
    Discover what's right, cuz right now call me the Lover of Spite.
    All in the wrong, all too long, Get Retarded From Canibus in'a Bong, Treat Bitches Like Bitches and say "Handle This Thong".
    If You take tha time to read this, You'll realize my rhyme I Bleed this, my finger tips feed shit, type this up quick so ya'll can read it.
    My life the past 4 years is one big blur, partyin all tha time not movin closer to a couch made out'a Chinchilla Fur.
    A Thin-killa wen crimes Occur, I'll skin bastards like the doods in dat movie Predator Were.
    Fuck Chingy he could get at her "Thurrr", His little Dingy Brain couldn't even get from Thurr to Hurr...
    He dont deserve tha fame, c'mon.... you herd his name,
    He ride wit Nelly who's got Certain Game, But I'm Hurtin mayne,
    Think about murderin Shame, sumbuddy murder my name.
    Splatter mah body for fame, shatter bones witta Shotty at close range, expose change, like 50 didn't really get shot and the spot of those holes change, hoes maintain, but give up they exsistence for money and take slow pain, No Gain, this world is too crazy you know you wanna just blow brains and throw chains, snow exchanged from my hand to yours...........now tha coke and blow explains why u can't stand or tour, cuz u were ded redy for store....u sniffed that shit but this was before, so dont blame Meks cuz i blame Text, If I kept up wit this shit you'd be next, go hed, test, then u won't have a hed or a chest, killed right in ya bed so ya (music)sheets are also a mess......Confess, you hate life too Address, the situation cuz it sure as hell aint at rest, so u wanna complain to tha best? Holla For Sure @ Meks and if we Battle u'll wear a Pink Slip Under Your Dress........

That's Right...I'm White Verbatim's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-6
    nice vocab,wordplay and flow
    first couple lines got my attention
    great drop, i liked it
    keep it up yo

please check out my latest
    link is on my Sig

peace

Die~Lethal
    this was decent man...u had ok flow...work on multies and though... vocab decent...just work on more werdplay...better wordusage..cotent was iight....u had some emotion as well work on that and youll be iight

Battle Record
    38-39
    damn this dood got banned afta one post.........holy shit...........that sux...............uppn this..........

Battle Record
    8-8
    aight, u came strong at tha begginin but wat happened? not to mention tha fact u came off tha topic u started...plus, try a lil more wordplay, also: was tha lines that were put together supposed to be done quicker or wat? good drop overall...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- I'd Be Brilliant, If Only, It Was Not For Love's Immortal Stand Offs -
    ...Understandable...

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    ^^don't know shit NOOB, anyways tight drop meks, it was like you were on about your life to begin with then fell into a rage about it and started coming hard, i liked it dawg keep it up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-8
    wat tha fuck? r u a dicky rider or wat? y don't u shut ur mouth cause i ain't no "NOOB", i've been in tha rap game A) longer than u (almost 12 years now and i'm only 17) and B) I've been discovered, don't diss ppl u don't know, i said tha shit was a good drop on tha overall, and Meks, none this is meant to be against u niether, jus that COM gotta watch his mouth...

- I'd Be Brilliant, If Only, It Was Not For Love's Immortal Stand Offs -
    ...Understandable...

EyE4NeYe
    yea i liked................it...........good drop