U spit first
    around 15 lines
    No hate
    No D/R
    Deadline........when ever just today

Good luck

Battle Record
    40-68
    ok checkin yo................................................ .................................................. ....................................good luck aswell man.....should be good if I can get my act together lol!

Soft Focus
    Battle Record
    23-10
    once yall spit hit up

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...178#post740178

then ill come back and vote
    Soft Focus

...The Return Of The Legends...

Battle Record
    40-68
    check it.................................

My lines structured by my lyrical master mind where as yours need arcitechtural help,
    and even with help your styles arent defined no way they producing you wealth.

Your in a don postion working ya way up the ranks talking guns and shanks wid da MOB,
    But you displaying da opposite, a cop shootin gats and shit cuz ya avator is a pig or a hog. (pig=hog=cop)

You obviously lovin mob flicks, more like a wannabe gangsta bitch ya nottin nada,
    and if you were the 1st creator before the almighty instagator you still couldnt be a god father. (b4 god=gods father)

You imagine ya self on top of the world but you a girl not even a madman would stalk,
    and even if you were next inline for the thrown and your too dumb to know you couldnt be the king of new york.

Ya shit so played out and old so give up or shut up I aint angry at what ya spittin,
    even if ya bitch slapped me face to face and stuck ya leg out to catch me at pace I still wouldnt be trippin.

You about to loose ya health and even if you perch on top of super market shelves you wouldnt be top choice,
    and if you ripped out ya throat with stealth and hurled it at me is the only way you'd be throwin ya voice.

Fuck ya whole family of G's cuz im from the A list of steez getting up ya nose so ya spits turn to sneeze,
    but you only ever spit shit anyways its easy to see that alphabeticly ya poor giving people the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's (snore=zzz)

Ya fowl mouthed and blue like weak assed jeans but I guess thats just you grown from imaterial genes. 15 lines.......

Battle Record
    38-39
    xl he duckiin you..............lmao mayb not.........i'ma vote wen he drops
    check dis out, i'll be voting on ur battle w/ b.t.k, 2......peace
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=76327

Battle Record
    40-68
    yo mob did ya forget sunthinc?

your turn ta spit douwg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An']['hropoLog¥
    ^^^^^^^^LOL PLEASE^^^^^^^^^

Friendly Battle tho

When u step up to Me Abnormality will be the Price i'll put ya Head in a Vice.......Im "Blowin Up" and "Splatterin ya Brains" like "Birds Digestin Rice"/

My spits will Drown you like One Giant Puddle..........your a pussy............after sex you'd probably wana Cuddle/!

Now I understand Clearly why you lost 48 Times......All ya ryhmes are more Dissapointin than Bad Pick up Lines/

U gettin Dizzy frum the High Temperture of my verse like Chicken Pox.........Gotchu scared Reckless shakin non stop Ima refer to U as Michael J. Fox/

X's shit was more Upsettin than Commercials on Back to School........Right now u "Wacker" than "Mafia Victims" layin in fuckin Blood Pools/

Get strapped up and Help them Protestin Moms wit Explisit Lyric Pickets............U aint gangsta man, thugs frum the UK are Faker than Counterfit Tickets/

Temptin me Aint Smart, u bette off Disturbin Swarmin Bee Hives......Your hits'll never "Connect" like phone Numbers Startin wit three Fives/ (555-2345 - wont connect)

U the Weakest Link today so Step the Fuck off the Stage.......If my name werent in the title this battle woould slept on Frontlines 5th page/

UPPIN

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins
    hmmm...this is pretty hard to call honestly...but in a way it isn't......u both had basically the same style....XL...u had a kinda limited vocabulary but MOB did too....XL's personals were kinda weak....MOB had better wordplay and punches......flow was XL.....creativity was MOB....complexity was MOB......so i think MOB took this....mostly because XL's punches were weak for some reason...maybe it was ur wording....

peace
    4:20

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Condom_King
    When u step up to Me Abnormality will be the Price i'll put ya Head in a Vice.......Im "Blowin Up" and "Splatterin ya Brains" like "Birds Digestin Rice"/

My spits will Drown you like One Giant Puddle..........your a pussy............after sex you'd probably wana Cuddle/!

Now I understand Clearly why you lost 48 Times......All ya ryhmes are more Dissapointin than Bad Pick up Lines/

U gettin Dizzy frum the High Temperture of my verse like Chicken Pox.........Gotchu scared Reckless shakin non stop Ima refer to U as Michael J. Fox/

thought that was kinda weak for an openin compared to other threads xl4 came with some nice punches and kept it consistant so i gotta go with xl on this one

An']['hropoLog¥
    ^^^^^^^^^^^Forgot to Poll^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.................................................. .............................................

Condom_King
    nah i didnt 43t89 4yt94yt y348t483t78449832t00t4310-t 3409t034 t0943901t4390t043543 54325435435 34534 5435 345342 54354353453

voted xl

EMCEE Cannibal
    dis how it itz niggaz

flow.X
    punches.mob
    personals.mob
    Vocab.ZIP

dis was a WACk battl ya'll, i seen bot sides do much better in da past

Nucca

An']['hropoLog¥
    Uppin.............................................

^^^^^^Next time u Freepost give Feedback Kid since u cant vote, Im talkin Mad feedback