Switch Style couldn't set up..so here it is

The Rules

Checkin...then after
    20 mins to do ya thang
    Pot` Ed.

I dropped to show RM what hot was;
    And this faggot got Butterflies in his stomach the size of Mothra

Your text is just another weak display
    One fist to your eye'll make it go through that black album remix phase. - Saviour Arraign

<center>The Faculty</center>

Battle Record
    2-8
    freepost drive by ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$tyle/$witch
    thanx pot1ent......gchand u kno da rules......gunna go ova dem jus to make sure......no d/r......no feed'n.....no hat'n.......votes gotta b explained.........nun quot'd.........i'ma wait till ya check in.....den i'll check in.....afta 20 min like u want'd we both drop.....holla 1ne.....

GChand
    checkin in................................................ .................................................. .

GChand
    u checkin in or what playa? we gotta get dis rollin'........................................... ...........

$tyle/$witch
    check'n in...........................................20 min from now............................................... .drop ya ish..............do ya thang dawg.............holla.....1ne

GChand
    Ay yo, nobody on RB feelin' ya shit, it really is time to "style switch"//1
    I'm tellin' ya now dawg, rappin' ain't ya thang, it's time to find a new "niche"//2

You "bein' on top" is sumthin' no one wants to see lyke Rosie fuckin' "lesbos"//3 (Rosie O' Donnald)
    I could give you a freeshot at me but you still can't land, lyke Shaq shootin "freethrows"//4

This cat couldn't "Bust-a-Move" to a "70s-Disco-Groove" if he starred in Boogie "Nights"//5
    It hurts everyone so much to listen your rhymes, that it's lyke breakin' Civil "Rights"//6

I burn ya intestines when I spark heat, you in ER when i freestyle ova ya heart "beat"//7
    Trust me, the closest to pussy you'll ever get, is Miss Michigan beatin' ya "meat"//8 (Miss Michigan = Palm of your right hand)

There's no Hope for ya Mind, you not hot enough for even sensors to "find"//9
    Get a body bag for this kid, he won't be battlin' if he in his right sense of "mind"//10

$tyle/$witch
    Chumps fake..ya identity don’t match, ya avatar illustration//
    U thunk u gangsta…son’s grand theft auto addict’d, on playstation//
    Neva smok’d ish,why he gett’n applauses..drug attic?chumps addict’d to losses//
    His hand,mainly gay causes..to him it’s a game, he pre-writes shit everytime he pauses//
    He da champ? Na he ain’t……record 5-8, I got his record written en former//
    Son I’ll have u sing ur way, to anotha loss …..like nick jr’s, Dora The Explorer//
    He had a choice, it wuz multiple..oral,hand,anal,or hug,fagget chose nun of the above//
    True thug, all ova truth adds…yet he da type to keystyle,while da computa un-plugg’d//
    Die 2gether? Son dat’ll take foeva…..i don’t know bout me, but I’ll get u pluck’d like a feather//
    My shit hits u like bad weather…spit at da same tyme?why don’t we sing wheels on da bus, al-together//

BLAH!!!!!

GChand
    nice drop, good luck............... uuuuuupppppppiiiiiinnnnnnnn 4 votes.............................

$tyle/$witch
    thanx fo da props and respect dawg...................same to u good luck..........................upp'n fo votez.......................................^^^^^. ......1ne

$tyle/$witch
    upp'n..................................^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^.......................................... ..blah!!!!!.................1ne

Battle Record
    15-4
    my vote goes to style switch, i was feelin his verse alot and came with some good personals...

plz hit this up man, i merked this kid i just need some poll votes...

Battle Record
    20-8
    Nice battle but im goin wit Style Switch on this one.His verse had a bit more creativity to it and better disses.

vote-Style Switch

$tyle/$witch
    good look'n dawgs.....................mc81 i'm try'n to get 100 posts so i can vote on battles.......when i reach a hundred i'll hit dat up............^^^^^ upp'n.........

7curse
    werd...gotta go wit style switch...decent verse by both...but in my mind it was more towards SS...

save tha rappers...by placin ur vote today u can save tha record of one of 2 rappers...please help tha cause...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...5392#post735392