User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: hills beverly

You've Earned a Custom Title!

hills beverly

a song im workin on havnt finished the second verse or third... but the hook inspired me to write this piece... just waitin for my genius productor to finish some percusion for this...

in the wakes of waking, soul taking, shaking nerves, disturbed and urb braking...
    bottoms tollerance... dollar mints that follow pints, booze and spliffs reason i havent scholared since..
    father hints my failure, livin dreams through a son he couldnt tailor..
    drowning in the sorrows of self, im no sailor...
    alotta these cats lives are short stories or film trailors...
    its that real, when the gats peel...stay low under the gun smoke, when the flame escapes the black steel...
    this revolutions no peacful demonstration, youll feel my justice like a diesel penitration...reason law suffers sleep depravation....
    countin black sheeps, attack steep, enough to avalanche your calvary branch in flacs deep...

thats why a smiles worth a thousand words, dont see it often.. but when you do it crushes like a thousand heards,
    lifes hard when every days a new jepordy, couldnt relate it never rains in hills beverly...

here comes the pain... i feel it daily like the nation of isrealis somthin baileys gonna have to cure vien...
    save mes somthin pondered constant, i would end my self if i wasnt god sent..
    but where are you when times expect it, in a world what matters most is be respected, some people swallow pride only for the rights to be protected,
    obide laws that still cant be perfected...

thats why a smiles worth a thousand words, dont see it often but when you do it crushes like a thousand heards...
    lifes hard when every days a new jepordy, couldnt relate it never rains in hills beverly...

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    damn u have superb wordplay and flow on this it seams like a general idea more than direct but i feel it oddly enough
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

ninjaboy
    damn son, this was hot. extremely tight vocab and wordplay. we should do a collabo sometime, we have very different styles, i think if we were writing to the same topic it would be pretty dope. private message me if ur interested

Young BoE
    This was some ill shit. I loved the flow, its amazing. And your vocab for your rhyming words is insane. This would be towards the top of my list.

right my peoples good lookin though... any feed is good feed.....

*DUO*
    indeed it is....this was well written...I liked the 'film trailors line'...it was the one line to catch my attention enough to make me wanna actually finished reading it....gj

right duo its a jungle in here.. good lookin on the feed...

feed me...

uppin

uppin...
    any one need some nodoze...

Battle Record
    11-8
    this shit was nice..and im like dude i like that film trailor shit to ..it flowed hot vocab nice i lked the sleep deprevation yeh...only thing on the negative note the very end kinda threw me off kinda runon but this was definatly 10 outta 10 no flaw...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

right good lookin, drop me a pm on your next, so i could reply...

Battle Record
    1-1
    this was a nice peice.. emotion was good.. structure could use work, alot of lines seemed stretched.. but your multis helped your flow, so its all good... overal this was a nice peice, nice to read... im to tired to type much more, so ima stop here.. i'll come read it again tomorow lol.. nice drop!

right, if you know my steez, thats how i do...good lookin though...