3 37.50%
  • ~THA SAINT~

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: ~tha Saint~ Vs M.o.b

~THA SAINT~

~tha Saint~ Vs M.o.b

the same rules as bitch slapped exept 1 change no doubling up ur lines but ill spit first ill spit within 30 mins

An']['hropoLog¥
    nmake another thread

and whats doubling up ur lines?............................................ .................................................. .....

An']['hropoLog¥
    NM dont make another thread
    Listen Im about to go blaze ill be back soon
    Explain what doubling up my lines means
    And While im gone please hit this up dawg aight

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=74405

remember 10-20 lines, peace out

~THA SAINT~
    i could explain it but nevermind dawg spit how u want
    but if u gon blaze then im notgon worry about spittin within
    30 mins

An']['hropoLog¥
    Im bakk startin thinkin shit up

~THA SAINT~
    yo im almost done keyin it ill prolly pm u when im done that way i can wait till ur done that way we can post at the same time

~THA SAINT~
    His Picture Is Of A GANGSTA* /\ /\ Scene is a synonym. 4 Image*

[..::||~WaRm Up~||::..]
    DESTROY~YOUR~ANATOMY~AND~GET~YA~MORPHIN, EMPLOY~A~CATASTROPHE~AND~LEFT~YA~AN~ORPHAN//
    DEPLOYED~MY~MASTERY~AND~SEVERED~YOUR~ORGANS, ENJOYED~THE~FLATTERY~BUT~NOW~YOUR~CLEFT~LIKE~GORGO N//

[..::||~LET THE ONSLAUGHT BEGIN~||::..]
    MOB ain't a 'GANGSTA', when someone 'yells take cover', this bitch GRABS~THE~BLANKET//*
    'Go to war' with ya 'imagination' and STAB~YA~FAKE~SHIT, and punch ya face until it SNAPS~AND~BREAKS~BITCH~!
    You SMACK~THE~PAVEMENT, i'm a killa homophobic nerd cuz i'll 'HACK~THIS~GAY~KID~!
    *Fag* couldn't get 'air time on NICK~AT~NITE', not even the 'intro song' for 'DICKS~AND~DYKES'// (Dick Van Dyke)
    I'll destroy ya corpse cuz i'm KEEN~TO~SCRIMMAGE and nigs lookin for you on billboards sayin have you SEEN~THIS~IMAGE!//
    Punch his corpse 'till his SPLEENS~A~BLEMISH, i'll delete microsoft paint and leave 'SCENE'~DIMINSHED~!'//*
    Feeble with 'ENGROSSED~MATERIAL', 'lethal uppercut on stages' leave YOUR~GHOST~IMPERIAL//
    I'm 'equipped' wit 'spoons' cuz i 'killed' MOST~THE~CEREAL to leave you a 'victim' of the most GROSS~ETHEREAL'~!
    Like 'earthquakes', i'll SHATTER~YOUR~STRUCTURE until your skin is FATTER~FROM~RUPTURES//
    Like 'freepainting' ya corpse gets SPLATTERED~AND~PUNCTURED, punch hit '2x as hard' and leave EI's MATTER~ALL~JUNCTURED~!
    I'm 'PEEIN~ON~LOSERS' cuz ya 'rhymes are str8 shit', like FECES~ON~RULERS~!//
    My lyrical PIECES~ARE~BRUISERS, only way 'he'll get a vote' is if he 'INCREASES~HIS~USERS'~!// (multiple accounts)

iight there u go go ahead and spit

An']['hropoLog¥
    Like Acid I spit shit to desinigrate, your Delirious if ya think ur skills r past Light-Weight/ your far frum Locked on heavy-weight cuz ya mearly a stupid low Fly-Weight/ Now your Intertwinin wit fatality and Defeat I bring Hate, "You wont win" cuz this Aint "Angels in the outfield" "Saint"/ !

You remind me of myself when I first started Key Styling/
    Stirrin up Punches Wit no Flow is why you suck at Freestyling/

This "Cunts" been 'Pushin' Me harder to Spit than "Pregnant Moms In Labour"/ Ya just "Sensative Clit" "inbetween" 2 pussy lips like Yo house and ur "2 Next Door Neighbours/"

Ya rapping "the wrong way" like bein 'Rebelious' about partying all Nights of 'Haunnika/ I'll fracture you wit Lashes Of Stigmata, play you like Bill did Monica then "Disperse" of Ya like "Green on Iguana's/

Saint wouldnt be "Unbelievable" if I saw him on TV's Ripplys"/
    Not even if he Escaped HandCuffs Quickly cuz he still cant spit shit Intensely/
    I dunno How U expect to Beat me when all you know is fucking MULTIS/ (all his verse has)

I'll rip out ur hemroids so flies can infect ya ass wit with Maggots/
    Then Shove 'em back in and have you fucked by AIDS infected Faggots/

Ima jewel like Ivory from an Elephant on both sides its Trunk/
    This verse Will take this punks Life like stevie wonder driving Drunk/

I drop bombs like Binladdin wit hotter lyrics than u could ever imagine/ The only Compitition that youd have a chance to win in Is an All American Womens Beauty Pageant/

I'll treat you like a "Prism" then have yo "Head cut off" Like "Circumcision"/ this kids a dummy, His boy tole him to "Hide the Heat" and he turned up the Cold Air Condition/

Finisher

My ryhmes are like an All Jordan team, Their a full proof scheme/
    I hit bitches like u wit out even lookin like my name wuz Prince Naseem/

Sorry it took so long

peace out

An']['hropoLog¥
    Uppin............................................. .................................................. .........

~THA SAINT~
    uppin yall.............................................. ..............................
    .................................................. .........................................

An']['hropoLog¥
    UPPIN............................................. .................................................. ...............

EMCEE Cannibal
    flow....mob
    punches..both
    wordplay..both
    multies...saint
    metas/similies..mob

yo niggas dis shit was close, ya'll seem like your already elivateed because dos verses were ILL

pizzle, hit up one my battles niggas

An']['hropoLog¥
    UPPIN PEEPS>............................................ .................................................. ....

Battle Record
    38-39
    flow....saint
    punches..both
    wordplay..both
    multies...saint
    metas/similies..mob

vote = saint

drop an honest vote here
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=74333

An']['hropoLog¥
    Mesk u fuckin dick ryder, you always copy and paste other ppls Things and post them as ur feedback! you never read the battles u just fuckin post to put ur fuckin Link in here

get the fuck outa here bitch

peace