RULES:

- 8-12 lines MAX

- no crew, hate, dickridin votes whatsoever

- no biting, feeding

- this guy spits first

lets see what happens here...........peace
    Truth.

GridLockDaFelon
    checkin in.............i will be spittin and layin it down within tha hour so be ready......good luck and may tha best emcee win.....

peace

Battle Record
    28-4
    sounds cool...........guess this is my check in too......
    know this though. Im not gonna lay a verse til later tonite cuz of some stuff i have to take care of......thought id let you know so you didnt think id take hours to write a verse up. Alright? in any case, good luck.............peace.
    Truth.

GridLockDaFelon
    iight my main format of writin is in bars so i will do 6 bars which is equivelant to 12 lines iight so check this out......

Solar Eclipse, ur gonna get knocked out, seeing black, but then thats nothing new....Since ur life is lived in a viscious circle, u couldnt be shown tha light even if u were a Jew//1
    Thru n thru i'll make this kat the second of many to get served....cuz he couldnt match me, as my unrelenquished anger is unearthed, Solar Eclipse is about to get merked//2
    Actin like Commander Kirk ur only tha second in command....as tha first n last in control imma strike u down where u stand//3
    Hand it over, ur like Hamburger Helper or Kraft Dinner....cuz even if u were to promote and rig a contest u still couldnt be a winner//4
    Ur rhymes are thinner than an aneorexic bitch who says she is fat(phat)....and ur spits cant defeat mine even if ur words were bullets from ur gat//5
    Cuz mine are missles, n like a pain in tha ass, ur a measle thistle....oh look at that u've been dismissed, ripped, n hit so hard u've been discarded, battle over at tha sound of tha whistle//6

GridLockDaFelon
    iight awaitin on ur spit................good luck and may tha best emcee win..........and when ya done spittin dont forget to be uppin for votes iight.......

peace

GridLockDaFelon
    uppin this for Solar Eclipse fo when he spits............................................n o rush Solar but do spit tonite like u said u would iight................................

peace

Battle Record
    28-4
    ah well..........im bored, so i guess ill spit soon.............ill have somethin up in 15 minutes or something. peace............................................. .............
    Truth.

Battle Record
    28-4
    here we go kids.........

Watch as my rhyme lessons increase tensions, couldn’t “spark an idea” if you hooked ur brain to power extensions, exhale my soul so I could exert a presence :: felon instills fake skills to get mentions, its like his verse was crap and he washed it up in “Herbal Essence” // 1

Rookies getting rocked, felons bars are getting blocked because my punches are so hard, even watches are getting clocked :: got more skills stocked cuz my rhyme nines are loaded and locked, guess this felon committed a rhyme crime cuz he’s getting “grid-locked” // 2

Bringin this no-name pain, infiltrate ur bloodstream cuz I got ur life drained, even if you had “front line tokens” you still couldn’t play this game :: break ur legs to leave you lame, bitch must be insane cuz I spit fire from my chest to burn his membrane // 3

vote on best verse as always..........peace.
    Truth.

GridLockDaFelon
    uppin(1) for votes......specifically poll votes so this can be done and over with iight so hurry up and peep this and drop a link only after u have poll voted on this one n order for it to get hit up so that means no freeposting iight......

peace

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    punches= tie, not much there by either
    flow= grid
    structure= solar
    metas = grid sort of
    overall= I guess grid

Have to go with Grid, this was close though vote = GRID

elevate yall, but good drops

hit this up

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...threadid=73429

GridLockDaFelon
    uppin(2) for votes......specifically poll votes so this can be done and over with iight so hurry up and peep this and drop a link only after u have poll voted on this one n order for it to get hit up so that means no freeposting iight......

peace

GridLockDaFelon
    uppin(3) for votes......specifically poll votes so this can be done and over with iight so hurry up and peep this and drop a link only after u have poll voted on this one n order for it to get hit up so that means no freeposting iight......

peace

Battle Record
    30-46
    This was a weaker battle than I expected, But overall I think GridLock took it becuz he had a nice flow and some decent Punches.....

Vote = Grid

Hit up My battle against Meks (Frontlines) and PhiXion (Elite Front)

GridLockDaFelon
    uppin(4) for votes......specifically poll votes so this can be done and over with iight so hurry up and peep this and drop a link only after u have poll voted on this one n order for it to get hit up so that means no freeposting iight......

peace

GridLockDaFelon
    uppin(5) for votes......specifically poll votes so this can be done and over with iight so hurry up and peep this and drop a link only after u have poll voted on this one n order for it to get hit up so that means no freeposting iight......

peace