User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hard Times

MRsHARKie

Hard Times

TELL ME IF YOUR FEELING ME

IM STRECHING, AND YAWNING WITH BLACK BAGS UNDER MY EYES IM SO TIRED IM FALLING
    MY STOMACH GROWLING BUT FAR FROM HUNGRY
    I SWEAR THE FIRST TIME I MET CRYSTAL I KNEW MY LIFE WOULD GO THREW DISMISSLE.
    AROUND NOTHING BUT TRAGIDY, HARD TIMES GOT ME ALMOST LOSING MY FAMILY
    EVERY ONE THAT I SEEM TO LOVE SEEMS THAT I GOT THEM ALL MAD ME
    IVE BECAME A CHANGED PERSON EVERY SINCE WE ME MET AND SINCE THEN I SEE MYSELF GASPING MORE FOR BREATH
    Last edited by MRsHARKie; August 18th, 2003 at 11:05 PM

Battle Record
    3-1
    Hm... not feeling it. But not in a bad way, don't get me wrong. I dunno if it was on purpose or what, but the all caps deal rubbed me the wrong way. So did the entire lack of format.

But looking past that, which I did, I read the words you wrote. It was good stuff, but it kind of gave me the feeling of being left off at the end. Like it aint finished or something. I dunno if it should be longer or what though.

~Shalom~

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    The basis of the idea seemed good enough.

But you controlled the emotinos too much when they shouldn't have been. And then at times allowed emotions to get the better of the way you put parts together.

Also didn't seem compressed enough. Loose and untidy. Yet the raw effect that can sometimes bring, didn't come off too well.

I could see the emotion in it, it was bursting to get out. But you didn't quite release it often enough.

...resp...

PS

Necro - could the woman be the universe, and god be the man injecting life into it. Universe gives birth?! Heh....(!)...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

MRsHARKie
    HMM MAYBE IF I ARRANGE A LIL DIFFERENT BUT STICK TO THE TOPIC GIVE ME TIME AND I GIVE IT ANOTHER SHOT.
    THANKS FOR PEEPING IT I GIVE YOU MORE HINTS ON WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    i could see some emotion in it, but you gotta give it some more feeling, use all your senses hun, it'll add more lines and make it come alive, make it so we almost can feel ourselves there with you experincing exctaly what your going throu. it did feel kinda cut off at the end, but thats not always a bad thing leave it for ppl to guess. Post it up once you've written over again, its a good piece, but you can take it further, so lets see it, im watching for it
    peace
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

MRsHARKie
    Cool thanks for the support . Ill try that give it a lil more feel in it express myself more