65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins

brainsurgeon vs DaShowStoppa2

5 bars
    u spit first
    no c h dr votes

ill spit asap after u im out holla
    Hit N' Run

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    18-14
    checkin in................................................ .................................................. ......................
    "actions speak louder than words"

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    uppin fo your verse

.................................................. .........................................
    Hit N' Run

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-14
    My punchlines don't "trust you"..so they'll grab your neck and force this homo to rap in decibels
    I suggest he spells, brain surgeon is very smart..so show didn't stop just cuz he's iq'd in decimals
    I really have no respect for you, and when you turn up, bitch, i'm a ask you to pay me!!!!
    Your shit can't "stand this", like I ripped your spine out your anus, you know you "stepped to crazy"
    You lack the skills, lack the flow, brain surgeon aint here to help you, you were daft to come!
    I'm a rip your heart out 'cause I know you lack the funds, break ya legs NIGGA NOW START TO RUN!!!!
    The hard acts? The tough talk? but I came in boxers 'cause I know I'm here to bust pussy!!!!
    Hitting you from all directions like meteorites aiming loosely, you got "those fists up" like facing your bully!!!!
    There's no options, who throws hotter? I'm more doper, you're less bolder, scold surgeon????
    You don't know shit, but I do know this....you were iller before you bit the name ShowStoppa*!!!!!

*there's a vet on a site called HollaFront he got his name from that's why it's DaShowStoppa2

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    aight i jus seen dis my bad if i woulda seen this earlier i woulda spit but it 3:32 here so ima spit in the morn and im not gonna no show im out holla

.................................................. ..................................................
    Hit N' Run

Battle Record
    18-14
    it's all cool man -- ..............................................good luck.................................
    "actions speak louder than words"

GAME~IN$ANE
    28 kos
    ^^aLOT OF SKILLZ

28 times he said hellspit in the morn and im not gonna no show im out holla////

PRICELESS

PRICELESS

crimily insane
    da show gets me vote .................................................. .................................................. .....................................

crimily insane
    show u can tank me 4 votin 4 yah
    aight............................................. .................................................. ....................................

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    ohh shit man wtf i havent even dropped yet how u vote for me

.................................................. ..............................................
    Hit N' Run

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    aight check it

this bitch think hes a vet because he beat a couple newbies//
    your verses are like bein "sidetracked on missions" cause you "never complete your duties"//

when I attack with my raps, I leave cats "breathless" like "asthma attacks"//
    your rhymes are like "shit," "birds fly over you on theyre back", cause your flow isnt worth "crap"// (shit)

I recommend voters to take their "eyes out and place them backwards" cause your spit is nothin to look "forward to"//
    youre a "playboy centerfold", middle of attention, im shootin you repeatedly "displayin bullet holes in your body" like you was "transparent, I see through you"//

ill have you gettin killed, when words are exchanged, like a "drunken dart player" youll be "outta my range"//
    you have a distorted organ so im helpin your heart be deranged, you wont be able to get a "change of heart" cause I dont allow it to be "exchanged"// (refund)

my punches connect like "hittin close to home" like "neighbors at war"//
    battlin me "isnt usin your brain" like it "doesnt work anymore", paralyzin you from the neck down, unable to be cared for, and swimmin in deep seas then your body debris washed up along shore//
    Hit N' Run

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    okay since that stupid kid crimiley voted before the battle started lets do this if ur the FIRST PERSON TO VOTE FOR ME DONT POLL VOTE so itll coun as if it was on urs but reall on his and usually votin after that im out holla

uppin fo votes (1)

.................................................. .................................................. ..
    Hit N' Run

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    uppin fo votes (2)

.................................................. .............................................
    Hit N' Run

ric0
    show stoppa had this he was betta all round
    (nice record aswell)

plz go and vote on this
    rico vs kassius

Battle Record
    2-0
    this Was a weak battle ... But Show Stoppa Did Take It Slightly With A Slightly Better Verse, Few Better Punchlines

Nothing Amazing

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...&postid=711904 vote.
    <center>-wRiTeRs bLoCk-
    Just Around The Corner

-Kassius-
    </center>