• Destruction

4 44.44%
  • SIC~WIT IT

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 47

Thread: Destruction VS.SIC~WIT IT

SIC~WIT IT
    sum u voters are blind......an cant see real rap..
    uppi for sum real votessssssssssssssss

naw mean

Destruction
    ^^votes please^
    votes^
    votes^//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Slim_Lanky
    Wow sweet battle yo both you gusy had awsome spits my vote goes to desrcution as a newb that is impressive nice spit mana nd for you Sic Wit It i have seen better by you that was good though no hate
    poll on my battle Honest vote please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=71551

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    the battle was well done both came hungry and vicious enough to superseed one another so with that all i can vote is draw
    it is the fair way to vote this
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Destruction
    Dont sleep on this..we need votes people on the polls espcialy...come uppin for some votes...
    holla

Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin for you twin.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

DaBanga
    Originally posted by Audo
    I disagree with d-mecca, I think that destruction had better punches, wordplay, and metas...sic wit it had some good lines, but weak ones too...gotta stay consistent

VOTE=DESTRUCTION
    ya i agree....
    drop an honest vote on this shit right here...one more for the KO

Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................

Still Diggin..
    Battle Record
    24-10
    just coming to peep another EXECS verse, straight illness bro, not a bad verse from destruction either, hot shitm p'z
    7th|SEVENTH MOVEMENT|7th

Destruction
    ^^^^^uppin people we need votes this is crucial vote please plaease please....man its hard to get votes on this site......................................

Destruction
    Uppin one more time^^^people we need votres............................................ ....so can ya'll vote damn 100 character rule............

Destruction
    I'm sure that i would vote on yours if i had 100 posts so why dont u do that for me and someday ill upp yours or sumtine..holla

An'][']-[opoLog¥
    yo hot battle and i already voted here

but can ya'll return the favour, I wana get through wit this newbie I awna move on to battle

thanks

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=71628

An'][']-[opoLog¥
    by the way my vote was SIK-A-Wit....................

tough battle...............................props to both bitches on yo verses............................................ ....

Destruction
    uppin again ^^^^ we need votes this is crucial people .................................................. .........................