User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: My first piece

Deceit
    Yo, i was only talkin' bout the fact that 14 people dies there, 4 people died in the church and 14 people also died in Iraq and there was no remorse in the Iraqi incident by the media or new networks, but in the other incidents, they became historical and something to learn durin' a history lesson......But when the Iraqi's died there wasn't much said about it at all, not even condolences, but i hate to go on about this, the point is your peice was good, and i look forward to readin' more and watchin' you elevate to poetic mastery!

Battle Record
    0-3
    tahts deep man really feelin da multis almost convinced me that Iraq did it haha but overall nice drop keep droppin da illness man 1

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

<marquee>K0r3, The Opposite of Optomistic<marquee>

Ajax 0042
    hey thanx for all the feed back an sry but now i see what ya were gettin at deceit n youhave a very good point

thanx for the feed

..resp..

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    A familiar topic, one close to my heat and mind, in more way's than you would expect. Content, was there, flow was there for most of the piece. I likd what you did to dilute the emotion in a way, it doesn't come off as heated or insincere. Good work for your first post, it really reminds me of my style and structure on such a topic. I can see you have abilities and look forward to your elevation.

All this talk about targeting inaccuracies, I take that personal, cuz you both know that is one of my functions, target aqusiton. Now in the heat of combat, there is no other military in history of the world, that takes the precautions of selected targeting. We have pured ton's of money into designing smart munitions, who else has that credential. I am so sick fo hearing people so insignificant to the cause, arguee the results of misguided munitions. How could anyone one who claims to have an ounce of grey matter, compare our actions with that of the historical records of war. That is assinine, no country has ever worked harder at protecting the inocent durring conflict, than ours. The very reason we dropped the bomb on Japan, was to end the killing, by an act of displying and awe inspinring hit. We could have chose more populated ares'a to decimate, yet we choose the less of the evil. We knew if the war was to continue it would only mean devistation to both sides. That equates to more death and rapping of the inocent, so we decided to bring an end to the conflict, the only way possible at that time. Everyone here claims to know this and that, fucken conspirists, let's touch on fact. Fact one the world would be a a much more dangerous place without US intervention. You can not disprove this fact... End of arguement. I would really love to host a discusion on this topic with you two and who ever else is bright enough to remove emotion from a logical conversation. Respect to all, and God Bless America...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deceit
    I have to say, i agree, with you both and your war posts, i agree, i simply wanted to know if there was prejudice, i see there isn't, only a genuine hope for the greater good...And whether this is the way or not, at least people want peace to stay alaive, and you know, as long as America doesn't agree with totilatarianism, it's fine.
    Oh, and bounce, i agree, in war, innocent people die it happens, and i also agree that America is the most advanced so they do target specifically, they are not killers, simply soldiers tryin' to follow orders...And hey, munitions? Sometimes people make mistakes, and i am not degrading the loss of lives to 'hey people make mistakes' but some things are uncontrollable...

B-sq. It's nice to know i got through to you, in some way we agreed, and can i make a request? Could you write a poem again, on the same topic, like bounce did with wage war and free at last, i would love to see the change considering all this discussion.

By the way, i'm aware i talk too fuckin' much and probly think too fuckin' much for a 15 year old!

Ajax 0042
    aight bounce is an honor to get a response llike tha from you and i totally agree with ya and i say ya start an argument on this site somewhere so we all can get the truth out and show everyone that the us does more thgan you think in everything

pm or somethin if ya agree onmakin such a thing if ya want i will

..resp..

b

Ajax 0042
    hey deceit i totally agree with ya too ill work on a new one tonight jus for ya and no ya don think to much for a 15 year old
    and no you dont talk to much this is a place to get things out and to elevate and by all this discussion we are elevating with ourself and echother

..resp..

Deceit
    I agree with B-sq. And if you have an argument, you need someone competent, if i do say so myself, to argue, even though i believe we are at an agreement there is some i would like ta question, nice idea B-sq.

Ajax 0042
    lol koo but it wasnt my idea i don take gredit for other peoples stuff bounce ther came up with it thas the only reason i saiid we should do it so don thank me thank bounce ther for a good idea

UPPIN FO SOME FEED BACK

..resp..

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I'll definatley start a thread in emce interaction one of these day's, but right now I have more pressing business to handle. North Korea, just keep that in your thought's, that's what I am ocupying myself with now. We should all be concerned by what is going on behind the scenes of the liberally controlled media. Kobe is getting more concern that the next possible war! That is just ignorance at it's best...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Ajax 0042
    yea i never got that a couple of nucs could go off and holly wood would get more attention jus goes ta show you how the US media and lifestyle has changed over the last 15 years

is sad actually

pm me when ya guys do start it

Deceit
    Kobe, now that's a good topic, man can he slam, North Korea? Who cares, now Kobe, you think he gon braid his hair again and again until it gets all worn? his hair is important to us......

Ahem, sorry, good idea bounce......

Ajax 0042
    hahahahaha nice joke ther deceit lol

UPPIN FOR SOME FEEDBACK PEOPLE

..resp..

Ajax 0042
    hey people i need some more feedback instead of jus 2 people

UPPIN FOR SOME FEEDBACK

..resp..

Ajax 0042
    hey im uppin for some feed like the ones up above

UPPIN Please any body