User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: What is it good for???

Ajax 0042

What is it good for???

everywhere I look I see people protesting for everything
    jus ta take a swing and give a scare on the air// (as in on tv or radio “on air” if ya don get it thas sad)

people jus doin it ta get their way jus ta play n dismay the people
    who work everyday who aint got shit ta show for it//

there people who lie and cheat jus ta get on easy street while our elite
    put their ass’s on the line jus so they can have a another dime//

rich people would rather not fight but if it involves money they there
    with all their might as if they some kinda knight made of incite//

while a Harvard Grad sayin no to war jus so they don have ta join the core (Marine Core)
    while others would give their life to help the fight for a better free life//

I hand it to them those proud few with the view that will construe a true
    new red white and blue for the brave to live a free life with a rife of glee// (Rife means abundant)

those have died and those who are about to die I am grateful for thee
    honor and bravery u showed me and u will live on in my mind with memory//

what bothers me is fake people who flea once the heat is key and the bullets fly
    by like a exuberant group of banshees so u plea tha the shooting spree will end in victory//

when you are in battle ya here a rattle of incomin 50 caliber then the sky is glowing
    cuz the RPG’s are flowing in while u knowing this will be your last fight so u get full of might//

the night is young as the battle grows showing yo true self ya never knew but u keep putting
    out as if your throwing ya life away jus for our country to see another day so the flag will stay//

for that you will pray tha your people will see the true face of war and it will let them see
    what is it good for but the tragic lose of life what do we gain from it besides the loss of life

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

i worte this along time ago so it may seem a lil wierd but it has some what a point
    Last edited by Ajax 0042; August 6th, 2003 at 03:08 PM

Ajax 0042
    wow the ? mark thig didnt work out as planned

Ajax 0042
    uppin ppl

Battle Record
    0-3
    nice man very patriotic again feelin da multis nice drop man keep doin da shit man aight 1

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

<marquee>K0r3, The Opposite of Optomistic<marquee>

Ajax 0042
    koo thanx for the feed

..resp..
    ~1~

.................................................. ....UPPIN .................................................. ...

Ajax 0042
    hey all uppin for some feed

Deceit
    Wait, lemme pretend i'm K0r3:

Man, i'm feelin' tha shit, reel patiotik and you good with the flow and multi's and whatever other technical phrases i can come up wit...nice drop, kep 'em comin' so i can give totally useless remarks...

To K0, i'm In your crew technically, ill delinquentz and fatal componentz as you know are one so i'm fuckin' witchu...

Regardin' the drop, this was more of a rap than poetry BUT, and there is a but, poetry is about expression, and rap is expression of a similar form so this doesn't make it bad or good. It sounds like a useless comment, but to understand what i mean think about classic poetry, It all has this kind of structure but with more emotion, i hope you're not afraid to show the emotion......This has so much potential as do you, and it is loyal and patriotic, but with poetry, one must be loyal to themselves, and patriotic to themselves, understand you before you try to understand the subject you are writin' on!

I know something that'll put your mind into such a weird planet you'll be completely poetic with your words...If you're willing read any book by a guy called Fyodor Dostoevsky, trust me.

The poetic flow was there and your feeling did show truth, as before, it did not seem introverted, it's a good peice and what's inside that seems to want to get it will be seen eventually, but keep concentrating on your mentality, use everything, just write, don't worry about pressing enter twice or using forward slashes, fix that later, just write...

Ajax 0042
    i understand ya really clear rap is a poem but with a lil bit diff subject and personal and not so personal punches poetry is almost the same but it comes from the heart and has more emeotion in it and i take it as compliment as ta what you all said and my next piece will b dedicated ta you n bouce

UPPIN FOR FEED PEOPLE

thanx for the feed to those who gave it to me

..resp..

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I can really grasp your stance and justification for the drop, but it's becuase of our interaction here on RB. Outside of that, I think your personel stance is hard for the reader to find, cuz the emotion is once again diluted. Now that is a good thing for many peice's, but for something like this, on this topic, it needs emotion. I am feeling the emotion through association with the author, but not everyone one here is going to know your feelings. Once again your style is so reminicent of my own back int he day's. Keep up the elevation and I stress incorperating raw emotion intoyour next peice, I am looking forward to see the differences. I am going to post another drop along the lines of our latest discusions. Give me a second I'll be back. Good drop and much respect...

One more thing, if your not familiar with russian writting, Fyodor Dostoevsky could be a bit abrasive at first, but give him a chance and his ideologies could be aplied in your creativeness at all levels.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ajax 0042
    i take your feedback into concideration i try ta do emotiuon but i guess im not the emotional kinda guy i have it all ther like you and deceit said but in all my pieces im lacking good raw emotion and i will check into Fyodor Dostoevsky too see if i can find what i need ther

thanks again bounce for all your feedback i jus hope my next drope will have elevated from these two trial ones to see what level iim at
    \

..resp..

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I'm sure it will, check my post feeling's of hate, I think it may help you out some with the emotion situation. It's kind of dry on emotion for me, but it is meant to be that way. I think you'll get something out of it. Peace out and as long as your serious about elevating, I'll be here to assist in any way possible.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Ajax 0042
    thanx bounce ill check it later when i come back online im bout in a min but thanx for the offer and i apreciate it very very grately i also thank you for the veryhelpful feedback and yes i will continiue to try and elevate isnt tha what the site is for sor us all to elevate
    ..resp..

Ajax 0042
    UPPIN FOR SOME FEED prefebly like the ones up ther by deceit n bounce

Ajax 0042
    hey hit me up with some feed

Ajax 0042
    uppin people