User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: I Need A Beat Machine For A Low Price

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I Need A Beat Machine For A Low Price

does anybody know of any?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    not any for cheap...that i know of anyways..

Tha Vision
    Your probably better off just using free software downloaded off Kazaa and shit until you save up money to get something more expensive....

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    What's your definition of cheap? Your's and our's may be completly different. For example, my idea of a cheap drum machine, would be in the price range of $400 to $500, then again they do sell a zoom micro trek, for $99 at Sam Ash, which is just too cheap for me. It allows you to program simple beats, and some dj fx, but nothing robust. Depends on your level of elevation, so you see everything is relative.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-0
    yo lil g long time no see, just get like Fruity Loops off of kazaa for now.....

^^bouncedoggydog
    what do recomend for about 100-250 price range to start off w/
    i cant stand fruity loops the sounds are cheap as hell
    oh yea i was looking at a mic on zzsounds a
    Marshall Electronics MXL2003 Studio Condenser Microphone what u think bout it
    -holla-

xkwest
    why are you even using fruity loops sounds anyways?.... of course most of them are cheesy... they're for techno... your really supposed to be looking for you own sounds to put into fruityloops.... and your gonna be doing the same thing when you cop a drum/beat machine/sampler..... 100-250 ... forget that... you'll be so pissed off when you notice that you can lace only 4 tracks at a time.... track one, for the kick... track two for the snare, track three for the hat, and it leaves only with track 4 for the sample.... lol.... no more tracks for bass, percussions.. and other shity to make your sound complete.... you'll be forced to go through a grueling process of dumping those 4 separate tracks on pc.... just so you can have room do another 4 tracks.... now thats shit.... when you should be coppin'

an mpc2000xl, or rs7000, mc909, or mv8000,.... for the higher end gear....
    otherwise... a 300-500 is something you might like for only 6months....

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..
    aight man thanx...i didnt want nuthin to cheap...when i said cheap i meant around $700-$900...I only got Fruity Loops cuz i could get it for free off kazaa and use that til i get a drum machine... and Fruity Loops is pretty good...

I Love Titty
    damn i just run Acid for my samples works fine, and i used to use tha HAlion for my cube, 28 different programs, each multi layered. if anybody know bout the pros and cons of the Acid and Halion compared to an actual sampler holla

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

Battle Record
    22-14
    use a drum machine...the drums on most computer programs are shittey...even though some are good...

Battle Record
    22-14
    uppin

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Originally posted by PoTtS
    ^^bouncedoggydog
    what do recomend for about 100-250 price range to start off w/
    i cant stand fruity loops the sounds are cheap as hell
    oh yea i was looking at a mic on zzsounds a
    Marshall Electronics MXL2003 Studio Condenser Microphone what u think bout it
    -holla-
    Well to answer your first question I would go with a zoom rythem track 123 (I think it's a 123). But zoom rythem track's are fairly cheap, but provided decent caqpabilites. I like it, and use it on every track I produce.

Now about the mic, if your going to record vocal only, then go and cop a condensor mic, you might want to pick up a cheap one at first. Something like a sampson at Sam Ash. Then with all the money you save on the mic, you could reinvest it into a solid preamp. I would go with presonus tube pre. Single channel would be fine for your vocals only. First thing you do is purchase a groove tube (&15- $25) and dump the existing tube in your presonus pre, then add the groove tube. This will add the warmth and colorization to your sound, it makes a huge difference. With this set up you should be able to produce good quality audio on a budget. Mic and pre shouldn't run you more than $200 this route. Conisdering you can spend up to a thousand dollars on a condensor mic.

MultiVersEal
    check out the mc boxes. they like the poor mans mpc.