User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Resident Evil

murderous_method

Democracy at its Worst

Death and destruction ain't the answer. sickenin our society like a cancer. violence only leads to more corruption. innocent blood spillin like lava durin a volcanic eruption. people are dyin, mama's are cryin on they knees cuz we took they sons away.
    "Live by the gun, die by the gun." ain't gotta be dat way. just imagine the blood of anotha man stainin ya hands. little children scared to play in the streets; not wantin to feel the sting of a bullets heat.

our own president, the resident evil. ain't hesitant to take our boys away.

life has gone from color, to black and white, to straight up gray.

section by section, he cheated his way through the election. can tell he lyin, eyes dartin in every direction. he an alcoholic an a coke addict, so it automatic that after years of peace, he step and and start up some static. the weapons of mass destruction musta been a figment of his imagination. raisin our taxes, leadin us into severe inflation. takin us to a new depression, stealin our money without discretion.

our own president, the resident evil. ain't hesitant to take our boys away.

a leader don't leave his people fearin the worse. look out tha window, see a thousand hearses creepin down the street. like birds wit broken wings flyin through an empty sky. gimme a pen and pad. i don't need his freedom, just gimme mine. page by page we re-writin history. the last writings are now a mystery.
    Last edited by murderous_method; August 6th, 2003 at 10:40 AM

Da Joka
    ok well ill start with the bad.......the name lol i dont like it....not very original.....

also the topic....Death and destruction ain't the answer........sorry but i tend to disagree

for the topic the emotion is straight on target. defenately passionate in the words you used to describe your topic....

fav lines:
    life has gone from color, to black and white, to straight up gray.

a leader don't leave his people fearin the worse. look out tha window, see a thousand hearses creepin down the street. like birds wit broken wings flyin through an empty sky

murderous_method
    thanks. i would have a different title, but i couldn't think of a fitting title. so i just grabbed that line.

murderous_method
    f/b...c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1