User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: -Rotary Heart-

Battle Record
    3-1

Just letting y'know I read this peice again. I still felt it.

BTW, I'd rather instead of simply dedicating a book to me, that you'd do something a bit more humbling and just cut me in on the profits.

Um... nevermind. Sorry about that last comment, it's just the Ferangi in me coming out.

Shi... sorry about THAT last comment. Just the nerd Trekkie in me coming out, assuming y'don't even know what a Ferangi is.

Okay... sorry about -THAT- last comment. I'm just trying to be funny but I'm an idiot.

*Slaps forehead over and over saying "When will I learn women don't understand anything whatsoever about Star Trek at all what with them inherintly not being involved in anything to which lonely desperate and lifeless nerds would show any semblence of interest? And when will I say something that makes sense?"*

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    haha. Im only 23 days late ^reading that reply.
    Thanks again Necro. Youre one of a kind....lol.
    P U R E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RemarqabL

HazY.B
    Im saddened and the thought of this piece is enough to make a suicidal person finally go through with their various self threats…..gege this was a horrible piece…..and you kno what I mean by that….damn it kinda leaves my mouth in awe at the fact that theses are your true feelings your true emotions and the state of mind you were in when you wrote this is saddening….you kno people always say *I kno how you feel* and unless you’ve been through the same exact thing I MEAN TO THE TEE then you have no idea and even if you can relate im sure its not to the same level…your opening line was key to your piece (as usual) gege….im truly saddened by this piece and if by any chance I knew you as a good friend in real life I would have spent as muc h time as necessary baking you cookies and writing smiley faces on everything you owned…to try and break your mind state…………….wonderful again gege

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Wait a minute...You said it was wonderful and horrible all in the same paragraph..Make up your mind..lol..

And its not about a suicidal person. Not literally anyway. They arent sitting there slitting their wrists or anything. There's a lot of symbolism. Its about a friend of mine who does drugs and messes up his life for no good reason and will not stop for anything. Ive done all I can to help him, but like the piece says, No one can help him if hes not willing to help himself. Ive hurt myself and hes hurt me very much in the process, thats why this piece had such a harsh tone. As much as Ive tried to be a good influence on him, he doesnt appreciate it, and he DOENST WANT IT, at that. So I gave up. And now I just have to hope all my screaming at him will flick on a light bulb in his head some day before its too late. and ta-da. there you have the piece.
    Sorry if you didnt like it girl. Thats just the way it is.
    Thanks for the reply!
    P U R E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RemarqabL